Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
I hate the hentai genre ntr and all who craft and enjoy it, basically ntr is cuck hentai. It’s allegedly secretly promoted by the cia. It delights in destroying your imaginary wife through harlotry and adultery. I knew someone who killed himself because his wife cheated on him. I hope the Japanese execute the ntr artists after America collapses.

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
I hate the hentai genre ntr and all who craft and enjoy it, basically ntr is cuck hentai. It’s allegedly secretly promoted by the cia. It delights in destroying your imaginary wife through harlotry and adultery. I knew someone who killed himself because his wife cheated on him. I hope the Japanese execute the ntr artists after America collapses.
I self insert as the ugly fat guy fucking the housewife while her husband is away

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
While I've never helped a woman cheat/cuck a permissive husband, it's been offered. I've found those relationships shouldn't be going on anyway. That said, I like the genre, even if I wouldn't enable those unhealthy relationships.
I bet you just sit in your back yard with a half-chubby and attempt to face paint the chipmunks raiding the spillage from your bird feeder.

Top Bottom