I literally cannot comprehend the desire others have to remove comments or delete posts from people they dont like.

Reaction score
In all sincerity, I genuinely cannot comprehend it. It literally does not make sense to me, and it strikes me as highly disfunctional. Are you actually incapable of dealing with ideas you disagree with? How fucking low IQ someone has to be to feel that way, its viscerally disgusting. Removing thoughts? I just don't see the point of any mods outside of spam control, and even then. Giving strangers power over other peoples thoughts always comes off as creepy to me, and I'll never understand this irrational hatred of thoughts that aren't ones own.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
In all sincerity, I genuinely cannot comprehend it. It literally does not make sense to me, and it strikes me as highly disfunctional. Are you actually incapable of dealing with ideas you disagree with? How fucking low IQ someone has to be to feel that way, its viscerally disgusting. Removing thoughts? I just don't see the point of any mods outside of spam control, and even then. Giving strangers power over other peoples thoughts always comes off as creepy to me, and I'll never understand this irrational hatred of thoughts that aren't ones own.
did a admin do this to you is this why your salty? if so whom? I would like to know

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
No, I just dont like the concept and Ive been thinking about how overly eager people are for mods to balete shit. Its weird.
Im confused about why you feel the need to complain about overbearing mods on a forum where the staff encourage you to post illegal content

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Im confused about why you feel the need to complain about overbearing mods on a forum where the staff encourage you to post illegal content
mods would delete it anywhere else

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
To be fair, certain mods have abused the privileges they have been entrusted with. Deleting threads, deleting posts, preventing people from posting in particular threads, banning the creation of new threads, giving beloved posters timeouts - these are not the behaviours of edgy mods on a free speech platform. They are the behaviours of conformists and control freaks.

Shameful

Top Bottom