edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
nope. too be true poo bros you have to shove each others shat up your own hole. brotherhood denied.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Damn. Still don't have water in Greece I guess
its because my poo is so big it looks like not much water
also no splashback with less water
i flush with the normal flush + hard pour with bucket simultaneously. 50% of the time it works. the pipes in this country are too small for a titan such as myself

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I ate 2 burgers + 1 with hot chilli and i drank juice and chocolate milk and two beers and now my tummy hurts... how could this happen? what could have lead to this?

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
If you really must know...I have a hemorrhoid that pops open sometimes if I shit really hard and I spray a bit of blood in the toilet.
hemorrhoids suck, literally thought i had an std when i got one for the fist time it was so painful.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
If you really must know...I have a hemorrhoid that pops open sometimes if I shit really hard and I spray a bit of blood in the toilet.
Just wait until it starts breaking down the damaged tissue and the pus starts. You'll constantly think you shit yourself because your asshole will be wet and sticky all the time.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Just wait until it starts breaking down the damaged tissue and the pus starts. You'll constantly think you shit yourself because your asshole will be wet and sticky all the time.
hemorrhoids suck, literally thought i had an std when i got one for the fist time it was so painful.
Hmm...will keep this in mind. It doesn't flare up often.

Top Bottom