JP, the incel's hero

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson broke down in tears during an interview on “Piers Morgan Uncensored” (via Mediaite) when asked about Olivia Wilde referring to him as “a hero to the incel community.” Wilde was on her “Don’t Worry Darling” press tour when she revealed to Interview Magazine that Chris Pine’s villainous character in the film, Frank, is based on Peterson. Wilde called Peterson “this pseudo-intellectual hero to the incel community.”

“Sure. Why not?” Peterson said when Piers Morgan asked if Wilde’s assessment of him was true. “You know, people have been after me for a long time because I’ve been speaking to disaffected young men.”
the man who gave everything up to be like his fan base..

Reaction score
the core of jordan peterson's message is sound and has very little if anything to do with sexuality
solid, unpretentious advice about the nature of responsibility - responsibilities including
  1. improving public infrastructure in your area
  2. improving the self-reliance of yourself and other people
  3. learning new skills and cultivating talents
it also has quite a lot to do with cultivating a level temperament in the face of potential emotive or psychological strains, which is the complete opposite of what people who label themselves as involuntary celibates aim to accomplish.

Last edited:

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I watched the full clip and while I think his extreme melodrama is gay I don't think he's wrong.

If you're a depressed, unsuccessful young man they don't want you to have self agency. They want you to be medicated, homosexual, eating McDonald's goyslop and transitioning your gender to Asian anime character kawaii inverted penis surgery. It's far more convenient for them to have young men be fat, infertile and lazy than it is to have them physically fit and able to advocate for their own self interests.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
I watched the full clip and while I think his extreme melodrama is gay I don't think he's wrong.

If you're a depressed, unsuccessful young man they don't want you to have self agency. They want you to be medicated, homosexual, eating McDonald's goyslop and transitioning your gender to Asian anime character kawaii inverted penis surgery. It's far more convenient for them to have young men be fat, infertile and lazy than it is to have them physically fit and able to advocate for their own self interests.
Cant believe I'm agreeing with something sleepy said

Top Bottom