kpoop is for faggots: a thread.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I read that article and while I knew about the slave contracts and such and how idols are the fakest musicians out of any genre I didn’t know about that blatant theft that they’re doing and that’s really reprehensible. Stealing big name artist’s beats too like Riannah and 50 Cent (a lot of hip hop for some reason). I should expect it to Pugh saying how they put out this “music” at an industrial rate.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
how about that part where they literally break the girls' jaws so they can reshape their faces to look more animu.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
how about that part where they literally break the girls' jaws so they can reshape their faces to look more animu.
Every woman in Korea gets plastic surgery to make them more appealing to employers or the public in this case. Like it’s a trope by now it’s so common over there. Gotta be looking good to get your job at Samsung corp 🥶. Remember to love yourself

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Every woman in Korea gets plastic surgery to make them more appealing to employers or the public in this case. Like it’s a trope by now it’s so common over there. Gotta be looking good to get your job at Samsung corp 🥶. Remember to love yourself
i hear they're extremely competitive over there.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i hear they're extremely competitive over there.
Yeah if you think the job market in America is bad you ain’t seen nothing yet. Like you need to go to the most pristine college to get a job at a place that’ll actually treat you well and they abuse the students their whole school life to take some test to get into the abusive college just to have a sliver of a chance to work a good respected job at like Samsung or LG. Even then there is a very saturated market so people mostly the gals need to get surgery to appear better because looks sell. It’s clear why so many Koreans want to become professional gamers or K-pop idols because it appears to be a less strenuous way to still make money but as you know with the kpop it’s still abusive on the body and mind. There’s a reason why South Korea has one of the if not the highest suicide rate in the world.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
If there was a Korean Michael Jackson then what race would he be? Outside of Gangnam Style there hasn't been a real breakthrough except some titty pop.

Reaction score
the way kpop stars are treated is literally slavery. but ironically majority of kpop fans consider themselves progressive. what a joke

Top Bottom