Looters get rekt

Addie

Ediot
Reaction score
960x0.jpg

A teenager who walked among protesters in Kenosha, Wis., carrying a military-style semi-automatic rifle was arrested and faces a charge of first-degree intentional homicide in connection with shootings that left two people dead on Tuesday night.
Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old Illinois resident, appeared on multiple videos taken throughout the night by protesters and bystanders who chronicled the events as peaceful protests gave way to chaos, with demonstrators, armed civilians and others facing off against one another and the police in the darkened streets.
The New York Times’s Visual Investigations unit analyzed hours of footage to track Mr. Rittenhouse’s movements in the moments leading up to, and during, the shootings.

Mr. Rittenhouse was arrested early Wednesday in his hometown, Antioch, Ill., which is about 30 minutes southwest of the protests in Kenosha, just over the state line.
Multiple posts on his social media accounts proclaim support for pro-police causes like the Blue Lives Matter movement and Humanize the Badge, a nonprofit that he ran a Facebook fund-raiser for on his 16th birthday.
His posts also suggest a strong affinity for guns, with videos showing Mr. Rittenhouse taking backyard target practice, posing with guns and assembling a weapon.
But many details about both his background and his motivations for walking around the Kenosha protests carrying a military-style semi-automatic rifle are still emerging.

About two hours before the first shooting, the producer of a video livestream interviews Mr. Rittenhouse at a Kenosha vehicle dealership.
Mr. Rittenhouse is there at the same time as several other armed men. Some of them are positioned on the building’s roof overlooking the parking lot where vehicles were burned the day before.
In a brief exchange on the livestream, he identifies himself as “Kyle.”

devanir

Newfag
Reaction score
I saw footage of him walking away from one of his victims while talking to somebody on the phone going "I just killed somebody" or something along those lines.

Judging by his loser mug and virgin walk, that was probably his mom on the other end of the line.

Reaction score
I saw footage of him walking away from one of his victims while talking to somebody on the phone going "I just killed somebody" or something along those lines.

Judging by his loser mug and virgin walk, that was probably his mom on the other end of the line.
What Kyle did was 100% correct and if the police and authorities would properly do their jobs these chimpouts in America would stop or be vastly reducded. If he hadnt started shooting he would have been beaten to the point of permanent brain injury if not death. Fuck Anti-fa and Fuck niggers, they arent human.

Do you mean the pedo manlet or the skatefag with the rap sheet for domestic abuse?

Either way his mom raised a fine young man.
The thing is, most militia practice a "buddy system" where u have at least one other armed guy with you watching your back. That didnt happen in this case, in fact one of the Boogaloo people ran forward and tried to help the guy with his arm blown off, which is pretty gay. So 17 year old kyle kind of got played by these Old Boomer Civnat types.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Yeah but I just read the lawyer from the Covington case volunteered to defend him, so I think he will be ok.
From the vids I´ve seen both incidents pass as self-defense, if it was even him who shot the pedo wigger.
The wounds seem very different to be from the same ammo.

Reaction score
Yeah but I just read the lawyer from the Covington case volunteered to defend him, so I think he will be ok.
From the vids I´ve seen both incidents pass as self-defense, if it was even him who shot the pedo wigger.
I hope he walks, but these days there is a strict justice system for white people and another justice system that lets niggers and brown people walk. The legacy press dosent seem to be doing much with it, which is good.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
For the sake of arguement all ANTIFAggots were shot at point blank range with 556. Depending on weight of the bullet the energy produced is between 1K and 1400 ft/lbs

Or 1355.81 - 1898.14 in NM.

But let's address where each of the turds was shot. SneakyMedic was shot in the arm, with no skeletal support for the surrounding tissue. You actually see the bicep vaporize in the video.

Ska8er boi was shot from what I gather was dead center mass, the bullet travel was traveling upwards at an angle and seems to have entered his body just below the xiphoidal process. The xiphoidal process is that weird little bone at the bottom of your sternum. Behind this is your diaphapham, and upper lobe of your liver, with the upward travel of the bullet this puts the heart directly in the bullet's path. All that energy that turned sneakymedic's arm into red vapor did the same thing interally to ska8er boi. The immediate surrounding area which the bullet entered had turned everything to mush. To help you visulize what most likely happend you here is an exmple of cavitation in ballistic gel.

Capture.PNG

I picked this picture specifically because it is the most common bullet weight and the barrel length seems to be right. Kyle may have had a 18 inch barrel which would have given the projectile more penetration, however, I speculate it was a 16 inch barrel because I read somewhere that he had a run of the mill off the shelf AR which would have been cheaper. And this person pointed out it was a 400 dollar rifle.

But back to ska8er boi's greatest hit. That wound cavity, roughly 6x9 is nothing more than a meat milk shake. His heart would be at about the 6-8 inch mark on the scale depending on bullet entry and angle. (red line)

A major organ that lies directly in this proposed bullet path is his liver.

download.png

And if any of you actually have been in a fight, you would know how painful a liver punch is. It will stop you right in your tracks and you immediately fall. Much like ska8erboi. I speculate ska8erboi was dead before he hit the ground.

With PedoWish, the wound is not clear. You can't really determine the nature of the wound. what you do see is a long injury on the side of his head. But the extent of the damage is the way PedoWish's body is positioned BEFORE wannabe medics try to help him.
wish1.PNG

See how his body is displayed in the crux position, which often signifies serious brain damage. It is not clear from the video if the wound was an entry or exit wound or if the bullet creased his skull. However, if the bullet creased his pedo-dome there may have been spalling within the cranium. These bits of bone fragments could have turned his brain into soup, and there is also the shock of the impact rattling what little brain this faggot had. If the bullet did penetrate the skull the same sort of interior damage illustrated by the ballistic jell would have occurred within his pedodome.

"But, wouldn't the bullet exit the otherside of pedodome?" Depends. 556 bullets are not heavy so they will deflect quite readily when they enter a body. They will "bounce" or deviate within the body as the bullet travels through different density tissue. As the bullet bounces around, the bullet will fragment and fly apart while dissipating energy. If he was shot with a heavier grain of bullet, say a 45 which weighs 155 - 300 grains, the inertia of the bullet would have most likely prevented any defection at the range PedoWish was shot. The injury would have more likely been a pass through injury with big chunks of his skull missing at the exit wound.

And if he was shot with a AR10/308, most likely there would be a large chunk of his head completely atomized.

Last edited:
Reaction score
it's pretty clear that the people that were shot were scumbags and he shot himself in "self-defense", but he put himself into the situation and clearly wanted to at very least hurt some people.
either way i don't live in america and all this did was reassure my wanting for a gun and training so i don't end up charging a guy with a rifle poked right into my face

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
either way i don't live in america and all this did was reassure my wanting for a gun and training so i don't end up charging a guy with a rifle poked right into my face
"self-defense" You clearly don't understand the meaning of the term.

You need "training" to know not to charge a guy with a gun. You're fucking retarded.

Reaction score
You need "training" to know not to charge a guy with a gun. You're fucking retarded.
lol i need "training" to know how to aim a gun because i live in a nogunz european country, so if i want to stop a guy with a gun i don't have to get anywhere near him

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
at the first shooting site (parking lot), looks like there was another shooter involved.
1598581160784.jpg1598581283363.png

im going to take a shot in the dark and bearded guy's name is jacob marshall.

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
it's pretty clear that the people that were shot were scumbags and he shot himself in "self-defense", but he put himself into the situation and clearly wanted to at very least hurt some people.
Don't run at anyone holding a gun!

that will be $50usd
Donate to EDF please

Top Bottom