lulziez life updates **HOMELESS ERA**

lulziez

Ediot
Reaction score
yesterday afternoon i was kicked out of my house !! I've been staying with my boyfriend since then.

it's kind of very complicated so, sorry lol.
i said I wasnt going to watch her kid & it's her job as a mother to do so
she proceeded to turn off my internet, so i unplugged the router and she called 911, saying she was going to have someone, if not the police, SOMEONE come remove me from the home.

she told me to get out, i went to my room to get a couple of my belongings, where she was yelling at me to hurry up and that she only told me to get my shoes.

as i was walking out, i turned back and said I needed to get my debit cards. I bumped into her since she was in the doorway, then she pulled my hair out (owwwieeee) & we got into an altercation!!
IMG_20221209_123851_388.jpg

i plan on telling my school come monday so they can contact CPS. most likely scenario is i get put into foster care which, in my life, was inevitable!!

will update for any major happenings :D

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
yesterday afternoon i was kicked out of my house !! I've been staying with my boyfriend since then.

she proceeded to turn off my internet, so i unplugged the router and she called 911, saying she was going to have someone, if not the police, SOMEONE come remove me from the home.

she told me to get out, i went to my room to get a couple of my belongings, where she was yelling at me to hurry up and that she only told me to get my shoes.

as i was walking out, i turned back and said I needed to get my debit cards. I bumped into her since she was in the doorway, then she pulled my hair out (owwwieeee) & we got into an altercation!!
View attachment 63014

i plan on telling my school come monday so they can contact CPS. most likely scenario is i get put into foster care which, in my life, was inevitable!!

Stay safe lulz :hug:.

lulziez

Ediot
Reaction score
also i got beat up by some fat lady at 3am last night

went to someone's house to smoke, and I guess he got caught. so as me & my bf were walking back, his mom & sister (maybe- idk the relationship. idek the guy who's house I went to. it was my bf's friend.) drove up to us, they hopped out of the car, and the sister looked like she was on the brink of tears saying "you were just at my fucking house at 3am"
AND THEN SHE BEAT ME UP!!!!!!
Snapchat-740423147.jpg
my knee hurts the most. theres a tiny bit of bruising/ swelling on my face as well, but it's not very noticeable. just hurts.

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score

View attachment 63014

Livestream your suicide

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
also i got beat up by some fat lady at 3am last night

went to someone's house to smoke, and I guess he got caught. so as me & my bf were walking back, his mom & sister (maybe- idk the relationship. idek the guy who's house I went to. it was my bf's friend.) drove up to us, they hopped out of the car, and the sister looked like she was on the brink of tears saying "you were just at my fucking house at 3am"
AND THEN SHE BEAT ME UP!!!!!!
View attachment 63015
my knee hurts the most. theres a tiny bit of bruising/ swelling on my face as well, but it's not very noticeable. just hurts.
I know it's probably hard right now but you need to do what you can to not associate with trashy people

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
as someone whos been homeless i have to tell you this story rarely ends well, luckily youre young and hardships build character
theres social services available for you that werent available for me because youre underaged and a girl, talk to your school guidance counselor first thing monday morning, they live for this shit
if you werent using drugs this wouldnt of happened, get your life together then smoke pot if you have to, right now its just holding you back and getting you involved with people you shouldnt be involved with real talk

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
as someone whos been homeless i have to tell you this story rarely ends well, luckily youre young and hardships build character
theres social services available for you that werent available for me because youre underaged and a girl, talk to your school guidance counselor first thing monday morning, they live for this shit
if you werent using drugs this wouldnt of happened, get your life together then smoke pot if you have to, right now its just holding you back and getting you involved with people you shouldnt be involved with real talk
She needs to watch the soft white underbelly guy on YouTube.
"This is gonna be you if you keep smoking weed at strangers houses"

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
yes but with a disclaimer
DO NOT WATCH SHARPS INTERVIEWS LULZIE IT ALMOST MADE ME START WALKING THE HO STROLL HE IS VERY CHARISMATIC
I remembered this. The guy who runs the channel white knighted him in the comments. "All the girls who work for him say he's nice"
he almost got mark on his team
HE FELL FOR THE PIMP MAGIC

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
bitch doesnt have a pot to piss in and a place to sleep gOiNg tO tEcH sChOoL isn't going to give her a warm meal tomorrow
Nah she needs a trajectory and to grow the fuck up. She has a place to sleep and food at home. Obviously butting heads with her mom over her "independence" to run wild with a boyfriend, skip school, and do drugs.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Nah she needs a trajectory and to grow the fuck up. She has a place to sleep and food at home. Obviously butting heads with her mom over her "independence" to run wild with a boyfriend, skip school, and do drugs.
oh yeah i forgot we were talking about a 16 year old girl for a second
go home you stupid bitch stop trifling

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
The advice to give her really depends on what kind of person her mom is. It sounds like her mom just told her to get out of the house in the heat of the moment and she can probably just go back and apologize. a shitty parent is going to be better than being put in the foster system

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
yeah, its fucked if the family is totally useless as hers seems to be. I was homeless in 2010 and theres a good chance i would have been some shrieking lunatic on the streets of portland if my dad wasnt as good a dude as he is

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
The advice to give her really depends on what kind of person her mom is. It sounds like her mom just told her to get out of the house in the heat of the moment and she can probably just go back and apologize. a shitty parent is going to be better than being put in the foster system
she better go home lol who the fucks going to adopt a drugged out truant 16 year old drop out who refuses to be responsible, its like adopting a 3 legged one eyed dog with mange, shes going to be in a group home till she ages out then to the streets she goes

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Her mom has provided for her thus far and obviously has her flaws. This has less to do with lulziez mom, who is obviously shit at parenting, and more to do with lulziez unable to have the self control to use the opportunity to springboard herself out of poverty

Top Bottom