man makes his dog eat his feces

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Couldnt find the twitter, i assume twitter did the right thing by taking that sick fuck down. If it were still up, i would report that sick fuck.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
god damn. Imagine having fetishes so fucking revolting not even importing some half feral asian chick will suffice, you have to pretend to have a relationship with a dog.

Reaction score
1st, astonished and disgusted. 2nd why did they go out of their way to get a dog for the sole purpose of making them eat shit. 3rd why did I need to know about this

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Dogs love eating poop. You can go online and find dog owners talking about how they can't get their dogs to stop eating poop. If it wasn't eating poop from its owner, it'd be eating it out of a trash can

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Dogs love eating poop. You can go online and find dog owners talking about how they can't get their dogs to stop eating poop. If it wasn't eating poop from its owner, it'd be eating it out of a trash can
Yeah, but bing bong is getting some sick sexual pleasure out of this.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
Dog's will eat cat poops because cat poops taste better than their dog food (or something like that).

mitzi

"Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks."
Reaction score
This isn't that though

This is a grown man force feeding a dog his own shit for sexual gratification

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
How does being this much of a sick fuck scale in having the dog be trained and having discipline in the relationship??
Would the dog of a scat furry disgusting degenerate fuckface faggot be more disciplined than that of like a bird hunter or one of those sheep herding dogs farmers use?

I honestly imagine that shit eating dog goes around pissing inside and do not know a single fucking command and would bolt as soon as a door was ajar.
But i could be wrong.

Top Bottom