mint farm

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Women's Day is great because it reminds women that they're not the same as men.

It's important, because women are so stupid that... apparently some of them "forget" after awhile and then I guess some of them start thinking they ~are~ men... like they think it's just a label.

They completely forget that their imagined freedom came at the hands of men... specifically EVIL men who wanted to use them to do EVIL shit... and... they did.

They continue to do so.

That is why we have a "Women's Day" so that women remember how stupid they are.

Black people, by the by... they need like a whole fuckin month.

Oh and, I know it annoys the stupid ones, so I'll just go ahead and point it out... hashtag... "not all".

Because the REAL minorities in our world... they're the "not all" and those are the only minorities we actually want.

That's why the stupid ones never want you to pay them any notice... because you'll notice the difference between surface and substance.

Superficial people require superficial holidays to make them feel special because they don't have anything real worth working towards.
isnt that feminism? men should be able to do anything with their wifes and females as long It doesnt go against the laws

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
Women's Day is great because it reminds women that they're not the same as men.

It's important, because women are so stupid that... apparently some of them "forget" after awhile and then I guess some of them start thinking they ~are~ men... like they think it's just a label.

They completely forget that their imagined freedom came at the hands of men... specifically EVIL men who wanted to use them to do EVIL shit... and... they did.

They continue to do so.

That is why we have a "Women's Day" so that women remember how stupid they are.

Black people, by the by... they need like a whole fuckin month.

Oh and, I know it annoys the stupid ones, so I'll just go ahead and point it out... hashtag... "not all".

Because the REAL minorities in our world... they're the "not all" and those are the only minorities we actually want.

That's why the stupid ones never want you to pay them any notice... because you'll notice the difference between surface and substance.

Superficial people require superficial holidays to make them feel special because they don't have anything real worth working towards.
Str8 fax.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
isnt that feminism? men should be able to do anything with their wifes and females as long It doesnt go against the laws
Aren't you supposed to be hitting on fat and getting banned? Quit shitting this thread up.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
yeh i forgot how cool it'd be if women didn't exist. you all could check each others' dick sizes n blow each other all day which you'd obvsly do if there weren't all those damn feminists preventing you from being fags
Women think that they don't exist if they don't have power.

That's specifically why we're not supposed to give you any.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
yeh i forgot how cool it'd be if women didn't exist. you all could check each others' dick sizes n blow each other all day which you'd obvsly do if there weren't all those damn feminists preventing you from being fags
feminists are fags themselves Besides they do it too

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
We should just turn abortion into a magic trick for women.

Like they think they're going in to murder their baby for convenience, but then in reality they knock the woman out, keep her in a coma until the baby is born and then they abort the mother's mind and regraft an artificial AI into their aborted consciousness.

So make abortionists into literal NPCs.

Abort their brains so the baby can be raised by a surrogate AI using a brain dead human as a host.

That way we don't have to discard the baby to service discarded effort.

--
Couldn't add this cause, well... self-explanatory...

ITT: Some dump truck whining about attention on the Internet.

--
International Minty Day...

Women, fail to deliver...

A Day Without A Woman - C6aUCElWUAAR3v9.jpg

Last edited:

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
We should just turn abortion into a magic trick for women.

Like they think they're going in to murder their baby for convenience, but then in reality they knock the woman out, keep her in a coma until the baby is born and then they abort the mother's mind and regraft an artificial AI into their aborted consciousness.

So make abortionists into literal NPCs.

Abort their brains so the baby can be raised by a surrogate AI using a brain dead human as a host.

That way we don't have to discard the baby to service discarded effort.
Females themselves invented abortion in order so they could keep being whores and sluts

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
@Jimmy Rolfe, @BiteySnek, and @Retarded_FAG: what does anything above have to do with animal husbandry, chickens, gardening, and nature? Quit shitting up mint's thread and make a thread of your own. You folks are boring with your talk.
We ARE holding this thread HOSTAGE you are TOO LATE YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING! We Shall do as we please

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Women think that they don't exist if they don't have power.

That's specifically why we're not supposed to give you any.
hilarious cuz you don't exist to 90% of the forum unless you're fagging up my threads and being told by half the people in them to leave.
you literally had your own thread specifically for you to sperg in and only one person posted in it.
yet you repeatedly show up in mine and tell me how i'm doing things is wrong n then when you get threadbanned you ask mods for my nudes under the mistaken belief that you're not being removed for your own cuntery...
my sewing thread? you made nothing in it except shitposts and got dragged and banned. my horror movie thread? you rambled about stupid shit instead of making film suggestions and got dragged and banned
my farming thread? spamming incel shit again until you get dragged and banned because you don't farm
and your god talks to you through weed? does he repeat that commandment about not coveting another man's wife, sinner?
do you have anything in life that doesn't revolve deliberately being contrarian online at me in an effort to exert some male dominance that's clearly lacking in your real life?

anyways i am giving my hens blueberries for international women's day when i get home, since they're sweet and kind and make me breakfast

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
hilarious cuz you don't exist to 90% of the forum unless you're fagging up my threads and being told by half the people in them to leave.
you literally had your own thread specifically for you to sperg in and only one person posted in it.
yet you repeatedly show up in mine and tell me how i'm doing things is wrong n then when you get threadbanned you ask mods for my nudes under the mistaken belief that you're not being removed for your own cuntery...
my sewing thread? you made nothing in it except shitposts and got dragged and banned. my horror movie thread? you rambled about stupid shit instead of making film suggestions and got dragged and banned
my farming thread? spamming incel shit again until you get dragged and banned because you don't farm
and your god talks to you through weed? does he repeat that commandment about not coveting another man's wife, sinner?
do you have anything in life that doesn't revolve deliberately being contrarian online at me in an effort to exert some male dominance that's clearly lacking in your real life?

anyways i am giving my hens blueberries for international women's day when i get home, since they're sweet and kind and make me breakfast
onideus's just pre-trannie "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
i think little buddy is goin' pretty soon
bro i read up on that disease (black head disease in German) and sounds like it sucks. Medication is not allowed to be in food, so that sounds like shit, plus most die anyway plus you're supposed to separate the infected animal, put it down and burn it :stare:. Apparently caused by parasites.
Or is that something else?

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
bro i read up on that disease (black head disease in German) and sounds like it sucks. Medication is not allowed to be in food, so that sounds like shit, plus most die anyway plus you're supposed to separate the infected animal, put it down and burn it :stare:. Apparently caused by parasites.
Or is that something else?
it's cyanosis. i don't know if it's his heart or liver but he is definitely getting more lethargic

if it were an infection it would spread but it's not. 90% sure it's congenital

Maysam

Reaction score
it's cyanosis. i don't know if it's his heart or liver but he is definitely getting more lethargic

if it were an infection it would spread but it's not. 90% sure it's congenital
hmm, would not be completely sure. From what I read (linking is pointless, it's in German), the disease starts with yellow runny shit, then in severe cases turns into cyanosis. But apparently not every case is that severe. If every other chicken is perfectly fine, you're probably right.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
hmm, would not be completely sure. From what I read (linking is pointless, it's in German), the disease starts with yellow runny shit, then in severe cases turns into cyanosis. But apparently not every case is that severe. If every other chicken is perfectly fine, you're probably right.
yeah his poop is normal n it's an only him issue. every other chicken is healthy. he's been slowly fading for months n now that you can see him n spare side by side it's VERY pronounced

Maysam

Reaction score
yeah his poop is normal n it's an only him issue. every other chicken is healthy. he's been slowly fading for months n now that you can see him n spare side by side it's VERY pronounced
aight, good for the group, bad for him

BlackHole

Newfag
Reaction score
I can't wait to get chickens once I have my own place. My great aunt used to keep them when she was alive I used to marvel at all the fucked up looking eggs we would get. So many weird long ones that in a commercial farm would never make it to market.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
I can't wait to get chickens once I have my own place. My great aunt used to keep them when she was alive I used to marvel at all the fucked up looking eggs we would get. So many weird long ones that in a commercial farm would never make it to market.
i was a huge fan of the double-yolkers i would get when my girls first started laying
the less i have to go through the store for my food the better

Top Bottom