lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score

devanir

Newfag
Reaction score
I don't know how everybody feels about the JRE podcast but some episodes are not nearly as basic as their host.

Oliver Stone is a good screewriter and very decent director. His "Untold History of the United States" documentary is well worth a watch as long as you can stand his strong bias towards Russia. In the following video he mainly talks about his experience in Vietnam and how much of that he put into "Platoon". A film nut should find it very interesting. As I said, a reasonably talented man, albeit a tad naive.

Tim Dillon is a very funny self-loathing comedian with a genuinely dark sense of humor who has been on the show a few times now. He has his own podcast that is a bit of a struggle to listen to since he just raves on and on, Alex Jones style.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Watching these hour-long documentaries about steam-powered rice and sugar mills in Malaysia and Burma invariably puts me to sleep in about ten minutes, when nothing else will@5am... better than xanax and whiskey

Reaction score
I don't know how everybody feels about the JRE podcast but some episodes are not nearly as basic as their host.

Oliver Stone is a good screewriter and very decent director. His "Untold History of the United States" documentary is well worth a watch as long as you can stand his strong bias towards Russia. In the following video he mainly talks about his experience in Vietnam and how much of that he put into "Platoon". A film nut should find it very interesting. As I said, a reasonably talented man, albeit a tad naive.

Tim Dillon is a very funny self-loathing comedian with a genuinely dark sense of humor who has been on the show a few times now. He has his own podcast that is a bit of a struggle to listen to since he just raves on and on, Alex Jones style.

Top Bottom