NOTHING but STATISTICS

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
A cup of beer costs like 15 dollars in norway too.
Prices are so high that what used to be the middle class has to live like poor people now.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
A cup of beer costs like 15 dollars in norway too.
Prices are so high that what used to be the middle class has to live like poor people now.
And it’s not like Norway has to import petroleum. It‘s a net exporter of petroleum and it could have cheap gasoline which would help to reduce food prices. But gasoline is probably heavily taxed.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
And it’s not like Norway has to import petroleum. It‘s a net exporter of petroleum and it could have cheap gasoline which would help to reduce food prices. But gasoline is probably heavily taxed.
Yes, by current value of NOK to USD a gallon would cost about 10dollars.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Now why would northern Virginia (home to the CIA) need so much computing power.....hmm?
Cuz they're the CIA??

What are you trying to get at here?

"Now why would the desert have so much sand.....hmm?"
"Now why would China have so many Chinese in it.....hmm?"
"Now why would Taylor Swift have so many basic white bitch fans.....hmm?"

Don't imply, be overt. The only people who imply shit are those who have no point and/or are too afraid to have their claims actually tested and proven wrong.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Cuz they're the CIA??

What are you trying to get at here?

"Now why would the desert have so much sand.....hmm?"
"Now why would China have so many Chinese in it.....hmm?"
"Now why would Taylor Swift have so many basic white bitch fans.....hmm?"

Don't imply, be overt. The only people who imply shit are those who have no point and/or are too afraid to have their claims actually tested and proven wrong.
The implication was obviously hypothetical. Do you know what “hypothetical” means?

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
The implication was obviously hypothetical. Do you know what “hypothetical” means?
I understand what "hypothetical" means. Do you?

But hey, maybe my English is horrible. Can you show me where a fluent English speaker would easily understand that you were "obviously" being hypothetical?

The fact that you can so easily claim it's hypothetical is the reason why people imply shit like that, because that's one of their many tools in their toolbox to weasel out of making such a backwards claim that they know would be utterly trashed if tested.

"Speaking hypothetically, but if we had a race to determine which race was the best, it'll probably be white people who wins. But I'm not a bigot, because I'm just being hypothetical!"

An honest person says what they mean, and mean what they say. They don't hide behind hypotheticals and implications, or otherwise they would say so.

It kinda reminds me of the time... I dunno... at least 40 years ago, when a group of people was trying to show off how they were a better group of people in atheletics. They spent millions of dollars hyping up their crew, made movies showing off how better they were than everyone else, talked about how hot they were in the news... only to be royally blown-the-fuck-out by people they outwardly claimed to be inferior folk. I forget who they were, but after being so thoroughly humiliated, having their claims destroyed and their reputation utterly they probably were all "we didn't ACTUALLY mean it, we were just being hypothetical!". How convenient.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I understand what "hypothetical" means. Do you?

But hey, maybe my English is horrible. Can you show me where a fluent English speaker would easily understand that you were "obviously" being hypothetical?

The fact that you can so easily claim it's hypothetical is the reason why people imply shit like that, because that's one of their many tools in their toolbox to weasel out of making such a backwards claim that they know would be utterly trashed if tested.

"Speaking hypothetically, but if we had a race to determine which race was the best, it'll probably be white people who wins. But I'm not a bigot, because I'm just being hypothetical!"

An honest person says what they mean, and mean what they say. They don't hide behind hypotheticals and implications, or otherwise they would say so.
When the question was asked and it ended in “hmmm?” that is often the sign of a hypothetical being implied. But I realise that English is not your first language and therefore I understand how you could misunderstand the meaning of the question. I give you kudos for generally having a decent grasp of the English language.

It kinda reminds me of the time... I dunno... at least 40 years ago, when a group of people was trying to show off how they were a better group of people in atheletics. They spent millions of dollars hyping up their crew, made movies showing off how better they were than everyone else, talked about how hot they were in the news... only to be royally blown-the-fuck-out by people they outwardly claimed to be inferior folk. I forget who they were, but after being so thoroughly humiliated, having their claims destroyed and their reputation utterly they probably were all "we didn't ACTUALLY mean it, we were just being hypothetical!". How convenient.
Are you referring to jewish people?

Last edited:
Top Bottom