OK you know you want to do this: Make an AI video about another EDiot

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Thats only because they come in the large cans, we get more beers in 500s now though

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
isn't Fosters just for export. To my knowledge Victoria Bitters is what is commonly drank.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
if we're being serious I don't know anyone who actually drinks canadian beer either

it's all pisswater at the end of the day and most people just drink what they grew up drinking

Remote

BANNED
Reaction score
if we're being serious I don't know anyone who actually drinks canadian beer either

it's all pisswater at the end of the day and most people just drink what they grew up drinking
I love all types of beers even canadian beer infact i drank and love beer that tastes like metal or iron

Reaction score
Honestly I could probably just post like I normally do and it would be hard to tell if I'm real or an A.I. and no that's not a good thing because that means I'm basically just a retarded kid with a larger vocabulary.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Honestly I could probably just post like I normally do and it would be hard to tell if I'm real or an A.I. and no that's not a good thing because that means I'm basically just a retarded kid with a larger vocabulary.
Actually it's because of those things are going to be the only ways you can tell if it's human or not.

Last edited:

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Well look at it this way. If you're AI you're probably a robot. and according to the EDF video we'll have sex with you.
If you're not AI. You won't get laid.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
1000008094.png

I ran across this today.
My outlook on having sexual intercourse or contact otherwise with these mechanical abominations has changed dramatically.

From this day forward I shall say, No More!
I am forbidding myself from being around any of these infernal creatures, and encourage you all to take a similar stance.

Last edited:

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
I made one about the only Ediot I know any personal information about.

@SamIsGoingToKillYou

holy shit, dude, this is AMAZING :D. go create a rumble/odysee account and sync your YouTube channel to your odysee account so it will be automatically synced. just in case if YouTube ever get their grubby little hands on your youtube channel

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
So real quick, I'm making the one about a fat guy that does nothing but eat pizza and jack off all day and posts online.

Which users name should I insert?
1000008298.jpg

1000008154.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom