Please email me drugs

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You want artificial, digital drugs, eh?

Here ya go...

Illusions - 02.jpg

Alternatively, you can try reading one of my text walls!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I believe it's presently legal in my state, so long as there's no money involved.

Feds might intercept tho and send you a "love letter" for using the postal service as a drug courier, but they'll never act on it unless they smell money.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I found a little bag of crank at work last night.

I will not mail it to you though.
I already gave it to a homeless man to brighten his day a tiny bit.
What if it's laced with fentanyl and you kill the homeless man and then they trace it back to you cause your fingerprints and DNA are now all over it.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What if it's laced with fentanyl and you kill the homeless man and then they trace it back to you cause your fingerprints and DNA are now all over it.

It was absolutely not.

I tried a little bit before I gave it away.

I've got pretty a decent eyeball and am pretty up to par on drug knowledge.

I am not proud of that.
It's just a fact of life.

I am so confident in my sobriety and drive to continue doing good I'm not worried.

Everyday is a struggle though, but I usually win 95% of the time.

Last edited:

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
what did it taste like
Plastic chemicals, Burning plastic a bit.
Not pleasant smell or taste at all.

Please don't be interested.

It will rot all of your teeth, make you look like a ghoul from fallout, and make literally everyone in your life and family disown you

The new "cool" is to stay sober and healthy.

That is the most defiant act you can do nowadays is stay sober, fit, and find religion.

Fyumiiz

Newfag
Reaction score
Plastic chemicals, Burning plastic a bit.
Not pleasant smell or taste at all.

Please don't be interested.

It will rot all of your teeth, make you look like a ghoul from fallout, and make literally everyone in your life and family disown you

The new "cool" is to stay sober and healthy.

That is the most defiant act you can do nowadays is stay sober, fit, and find religion.
real shit

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You should just stay sober, keep our mind intact and find something productive to do with your time bro.

You should be focused on accumulating your personal wealth and propery in your younger years.

@theonewhoclaps

Reaction score
You should just stay sober, keep our mind intact and find something productive to do with your time bro.

You should be focused on accumulating your personal wealth and propery in your younger years.

@theonewhoclaps
I already have more hobbies than anyone else I know and I don't spend much $ at all really. The most expensive thing I own besides my truck and tools is my gaming PC made with old parts for about $500 years ago. I'm not that young anyways. I'm buying a house soon, just a little shack but you can still find 2 bedrooms for $120k in Texas. Which is still fucked up because I literally remember the same homes being $25k in the 90s when I was young. I don't know if I'll ever make big income but if I do I'll actually be able to pack away cash and invest the rest for big returns since I'm already conditioned to not chase better and spend on stupid cars or big TVs I won't ever use anyways. I literally don't understand the people who post online about making $100k+ a year and living paycheck to paycheck.

What people forget is that while you're dad could support a family of 2 in the 60s with a single income, the house would be a tiny 2 bed with no extensions, no AC, and terrible insulation and wiring (and that's if you were lucky enough to not have used asbestos) and were generally less efficient and inferior designs. This also applied to the more affordable, and far more terrible cars. Seriously go actually drive a car from the 70s, not a well cared for luxury model but just a regular ass car, they are total shit boxes with awful designs and huge tolerances on the parts. Schools were clean and white but the education levels were lacking for many portions of society.

Last edited:

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I already have more hobbies than anyone else I know and I don't spend much $ at all really. The most expensive thing I own besides my truck and tools is my gaming PC made with old parts for about $500 years ago. I'm not that young anyways. I'm buying a house soon, just a little shack but you can still find 2 bedrooms for $120k in Texas. Which is still fucked up because I literally remember the same homes being $25k in the 90s when I was young. I don't know if I'll ever make big income but if I do I'll actually be able to pack away cash and invest the rest for big returns since I'm already conditioned to not chase better and spend on stupid cars or big TVs I won't ever use anyways. I literally don't understand the people who post online about making $100k+ a year and living paycheck to paycheck.

What people forget is that while you're dad could support a family of 2 in the 60s with a single income, the house would be a tiny 2 bed with no extensions, no AC, and terrible insulation and wiring (and that's if you were lucky enough to not have used asbestos) and were generally less efficient and inferior designs. This also applied to the more affordable, and far more terrible cars. Seriously go actually drive a car from the 70s, not a well cared for luxury model but just a regular ass car, they are total shit boxes with awful designs and huge tolerances on the parts. Schools were clean and white but the education levels were lacking for many portions of society.
That's awesome brother that you've got that going on.

Most of the people that were doing really well in high-school that I personally knew, are not doing that well nowadays.

Reaction score
That's awesome brother that you've got that going on.

Most of the people that were doing really well in high-school that I personally knew, are not doing that well nowadays.
My life is pretty shitty Im just weird and make it work. Id probably be some homeless druggie if I was born in India or some shit hole without safety nets.

Top Bottom