recommend me a pc for gaymin

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Lol phenom
ikr? Glad it still works at all with DDR2 and shit. At least it's got 3.5 GHz and a GTX 770 so it gives me less slowness cancer than my dual core i5 laptop.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
you want pre-built or build it yourself?

chuj

Reaction score
what's your budget? also what case/motherboard size you prefer?

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
what's your budget? also what case/motherboard size you prefer?
i almost spent a thou last night. if i hold back another week i will have a free and clear check that makes the sky rise to three.

it's getting compulsive yo

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
IF DROPPING A THOUSAND SETS U BACK A LOT U GOT MUCH BIGGER PRIORITYS IN LIFE THAN BUYING SOME DUMB ASS MACHINE TO PLAY TIMEWASTE VIDEOGAMMS FOR CHILDREN ON ... THE WISDOM IS THIS ..... ....... IDK WHAT THE WISDOM IS BUT LISTEN TO ME GOD DAM NNIT

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
AND IF U HAVE MONEY U RICH STEFEN HKAWHING LOOKING NIGGA, I KNOW UR RICH FROM ALL THOSE BLACK HOLE THEORY SHIT... BIG BRAIN LOL... ANYWAYS I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND TO SPEND OVER 1000 $USD ON PC UNLESS U WORK WITH PC TO GENERATE INCOME....

SOME MEDIUM END BUILD CAN EASILY RUN ALL GAMS AND ALLOW U TO DOMINATE PPL ON VIDEOGAME.

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
AND IF U HAVE MONEY U RICH STEFEN HKAWHING LOOKING NIGGA, I KNOW UR RICH FROM ALL THOSE BLACK HOLE THEORY SHIT... BIG BRAIN LOL... ANYWAYS I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND TO SPEND OVER 1000 $USD ON PC UNLESS U WORK WITH PC TO GENERATE INCOME....

SOME MEDIUM END BUILD CAN EASILY RUN ALL GAMS AND ALLOW U TO DOMINATE PPL ON VIDEOGAME.
this is the kind of juice i've been lookin to squeeze

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
If you need someone else to recommend you something then maybe you should do some research before spending thousands of dollars

You should also wait a couple of months for the next series of NV cards come out. And get one of those with a 10600k

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Phenom II or a 775 board with Xeon can be picked up for loose change or free if lucky.

If you're planning a budget of more than $60 then some of those used and refurbished workstations are a good choice. I'd also recommend Dell Optiplex, as well as Fujitsu Esprimo or HP ProDesk (albeit oftentimes PSUs in HP computers are bombs).

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
ok that was literally uncalled for, chief

obviously i want to be able to play modern games with no bullshit

you got a more specific question yourself

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
ok i've been working a lot of overtime, chief

but seriously

that's one heck of an insult to causally toss around, pal

chuj

Reaction score
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 super 8GB
Corsair Carbide 275R
Western Digital Blue 1TB SSD
Corsair RMx 750W 80 Plus Gold
MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS
CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 3000MHZ

similar to my setup, should be around twelve hunder bucks but i'm not sure because can't get my head around american stores, you could buy stronger GPU or get more ram but i'm not sure if it's necessary

Top Bottom