Scott Adams Says, "Fucking Niggers"

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
1677162070768.png

Rasmussen polled 1,000 people, asking them if they believed “it’s ok to be White.”

When Blacks were asked, 47% of Blacks either said no or unsure. 18% said they strongly disagreed, 8% disagreed, and 21% were unsure.

Among Whites, 2% said they strongly disagreed, as did 10% of members of other races.

Overall, 58% Strongly agreed, 14% agreed, 6% disagreed, 6% strongly disagreed, and 17% were unsure.

After seeing the poll results, Dilbert Creator Scott Adams went on a surprise tirade. He says it is the only opinion poll he has ever seen that has made him change his behavior.
first anti-jew kanye and now anti-nigger dilbert, this is one hell of a timeline.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
You don't understand David Dees you faggot; literally nothing he does is LoLrAnDoM. He is a fucking genius.
yeah i was just going off what i remembered. i actually looked at a few of his works and it's like a 10x more extreme/heavy-handed version of ben garrison's comics, proving my point that you're too retarded to understand political cartoons. also lmao he fucking killed himself over the saint floyd riots

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
i actually looked at a few of his works and it's like a 10x more extreme/heavy-handed version of ben garrison's comics, proving my point that you're too retarded to understand political cartoons.
He's absolutley nothing like Ben Garrison

also lmao he fucking killed himself over the saint floyd riots
He died of skin cancer, you dumb kike.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score

Synecdoche

Ediot
Reaction score

Also speaking of that video, did anyone else think of this song when they saw it?

Top Bottom