spooky recommendations for october

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I've stopped cold turkey before after 10 years+ straight. I'm not sure how long he has been smoking for, but if he had to stop, it would be incredibly difficult for the first 3 weeks or so. You'll also get some mind shredding night terrors during the withdrawal phase.
Lies. The "withdrawal" from weed is no different than caffeine. You might get a bad headache somewhere around day 3, but that's literally the only withdrawal effect weed is even really capable of producing. It actually works in reverse, in that, the longer you go without weed, the more of a "speed burst" your sense of "want" gets out of it. At least for me. It feels like my OCD just flares into overdrive and I start sorting thousands of files at a time!

Without weed I'm prone to binge sorting high volumes of data.

I actually try to avoid stopping for too long tho because resetting the tolerance on weed doesn't make it more psychotropically potent... it just makes you binge eat! D:

Brings back the munchies like a bitch!

If you smoke weed regularly you stop having the munchies.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
Lies. The "withdrawal" from weed is no different than caffeine. You might get a bad headache somewhere around day 3, but that's literally the only withdrawal effect weed is even really capable of producing. It actually works in reverse, in that, the longer you go without weed, the more of a "speed burst" your sense of "want" gets out of it. At least for me. It feels like my OCD just flares into overdrive and I start sorting thousands of files at a time!

Without weed I'm prone to binge sorting high volumes of data.

I actually try to avoid stopping for too long tho because resetting the tolerance on weed doesn't make it more psychotropically potent... it just makes you binge eat! D:

Brings back the munchies like a bitch!

If you smoke weed regularly you stop having the munchies.
Dude, I'm literally not lying. Maybe it would be different for you. Depends on your tolerance I guess. I'll be honest here. My average was probably about 1/4 to 1/2 a week for just about 10 years. There is a withdrawal from that. I had a previous experience of about 7 years where it was about the same and I started to drink because I got in trouble with weed. I really wish that weed wasn't illegal back then.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Dude, I'm literally not lying. Maybe it would be different for you. Depends on your tolerance I guess. I'll be honest here. My average was probably about 1/4 to 1/2 a week for just about 10 years. There is a withdrawal from that. I had a previous experience of about 7 years where it was about the same and I started to drink because I got in trouble with weed. I really wish that weed wasn't illegal back then.
On the flip side maybe you're just making excuses for your bullshit.

Like it wasn't waking tha'fuck up from the weed that ragged ya down, rather it was realizing yourself after you sobered up.

A lot of people, they sober tha'fuck up and, ya know, it's like a groundhog seeing its shadow. Sometimes the reason you run back to an addiction or some other alternative addiction... it's not because there's a problem with the addictive shit, but because there's a problem with you using addictive shit.

You wake tha'fuck up and realize you were a mess! It's hard to look at, hard to deal with.

That's not how shit works with me.

I sober tha'fuck up and I feel like God on earth when I read the sorta shit I churn out when I'm high!

Seriously, do you have ANY idea how much of a massive fuckin ego rush it is to read my shit after I sober up?!

Some earlier awesome shit I wrote on the subject...

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Okay, here's something spooky!

Ever seen one of these...

EM_Field_Reader.jpg

Fun little gizmo, not especially practical, but it's fun to play with.

Do you know what happens when I point it at my heart? It goes dead!

It is... the oddest thing... signal goes completely dead when pointed at my heart... which means our hearts must be emitting some kind of anti-EM field.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Perhaps there is a light hole inside of my heart. A teeny tiny one. Microscopically ripping at the world with enough force to tear entire stars apart... but alas, the size is too small, so only the teeniest, tiniest particles can get sucked into it... one at at time... which means it can only pull energy into itself and only a tiny bit at a time.

It's been slowly accumulating energy inside the nullspace within me.

There's probably enough energy inside my heart's pocket particle at this point to detonate the gravity field itself all apart!

Maybe that's how god powers work... pocket particle dimensions... each one holding trillions of fused electron masses. In normal space such a configuration would simply detonate like a hyper-nuclear device... but that pocket particle is only the size of one particle, so it simply ~can't~ detonate... unless you split the particle.

Or fused two pocket particles. The ensuing physical detonation would likely blow a hole clean through the galaxy... or worse.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I've stopped cold turkey before after 10 years+ straight. I'm not sure how long he has been smoking for, but if he had to stop, it would be incredibly difficult for the first 3 weeks or so. You'll also get some mind shredding night terrors during the withdrawal phase.
I was offered it during high school once but turned it down, guaranteed I would've coughed like shit if I tried it. The funny thing is people say it's not addicting with no withdrawals but these are the same people who would get high nearly everyday and can't seem to go without it.

Did you also have the same issue with cigarettes?

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
I was offered it during high school once but turned it down, guaranteed I would've coughed like shit if I tried it. The funny thing is people say it's not addicting with no withdrawals but these are the same people who would get high nearly everyday and can't seem to go without it.

Did you also have the same issue with cigarettes?
Luckily I never had a problem with cigarettes. I can't inhale the smoke without nearly choking and coughing my brains out, so it was more like the Bill Clinton "I didn't inhale". That combined with the incident where I tried chewing tabaco on my own without instruction made me quit forever.

Chewing tabaco can be like smoking an entire pack of cigarettes at once if you aren't careful. By the time you realize you have nicotine poisoning it is already too late. I spent 4 hours with flu-like conditions - throwing up and sweating profusely. I stopped trying to get whatever buzz that nicotine gives you after that.

On the flip side maybe you're just making excuses for your bullshit.

Like it wasn't waking tha'fuck up from the weed that ragged ya down, rather it was realizing yourself after you sobered up.

A lot of people, they sober tha'fuck up and, ya know, it's like a groundhog seeing its shadow. Sometimes the reason you run back to an addiction or some other alternative addiction... it's not because there's a problem with the addictive shit, but because there's a problem with you using addictive shit.

You wake tha'fuck up and realize you were a mess! It's hard to look at, hard to deal with.

That's not how shit works with me.

I sober tha'fuck up and I feel like God on earth when I read the sorta shit I churn out when I'm high!

Seriously, do you have ANY idea how much of a massive fuckin ego rush it is to read my shit after I sober up?!

Some earlier awesome shit I wrote on the subject...

You always insert your pseudo intellectual psychoanalysis in with your argument. You do you bitey. I'm just telling you that, for sure, if you smoke enough pot and have to go without it you will have physical cravings and withdrawal symptoms, in addition to the mental addictive cravings that you are talking about.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You always insert your pseudo intellectual psychoanalysis in with your argument. You do you bitey. I'm just telling you that, for sure, if you smoke enough pot and have to go without it you will have physical cravings and withdrawal symptoms, in addition to the mental addictive cravings that you are talking about.
No, you absolutely will not. You are a liar. You're a play pretend human who wants to appear knowledgeable so you talk a lot of shit about shit you obviously haven't ever even tried and have zero familiarity with, to the point where you've obviously never even bothered to read even a SINGLE scientific paper on the subject.

It is not addictive, you are a moron. It can be HABIT FORMING... but, holy shit dude, if HABITS are like ADDICTIONS to you... well you're either still a child or you're just some silly, stupid, ineffectual fairy of a human being who would likely get blown over in a wind storm.

Let's hope you never actually try any addictive substance... because with the way you talk like a fuckin retard... I know you'd kill yourself with real drugs... in like no seconds flat, featherweight.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
No, you absolutely will not. You are a liar. You're a play pretend human who wants to appear knowledgeable so you talk a lot of shit about shit you obviously haven't ever even tried and have zero familiarity with, to the point where you've obviously never even bothered to read even a SINGLE scientific paper on the subject.

It is not addictive, you are a moron. It can be HABIT FORMING... but, holy shit dude, if HABITS are like ADDICTIONS to you... well you're either still a child or you're just some silly, stupid, ineffectual fairy of a human being who would likely get blown over in a wind storm.

Let's hope you never actually try any addictive substance... because with the way you talk like a fuckin retard... I know you'd kill yourself with real drugs... in like no seconds flat.
god damn I am all the way up in your head

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
god damn I am all the way up in your head
You suddenly lost your ability to use proper punctuation. I'm glad I got my point across, Featherweight.

Don't YOU ever do drugs! You won't survive! You think marijuana has withdrawal... so you obviously don't even know what that actually is.

If you ever experience it, the REAL thing... you'll likely wind up trapped with no way out. It'll be such a shock to your system, to know what REAL suffering actually feels like and to know you have to pay for it for the rest of your life... it'll shock you so badly you won't ever escape. Your kind often doubles down in addiction simply because you never bothered to think beyond the moment. Drugs FORCE you to look beyond the moment. It's handy if you're someone like me, a perception scientist. If you're a stupid moron, well... this is you on drugs...

Any questions?

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
You suddenly lost your ability to use proper punctuation. I'm glad I got my point across, Featherweight.

Don't YOU ever do drugs! You won't survive! You think marijuana has withdrawal... so you obviously don't even know what that actually is.

If you ever experience it, the REAL thing... you'll likely wind up trapped with no way out. It'll be such a shock to your system, to know what REAL suffering actually feels like and to know you have to pay for it for the rest of your life... it'll shock you so badly you won't ever escape. Your kind often doubles down in addiction simply because you never bothered to think beyond the moment. Drugs FORCE you to look beyond the moment. It's handy if you're someone like me, a perception scientist. If you're a stupid moron, well... this is you on drugs...

Any questions?
I don't have any physical evidence of me doing any of that. The only real evidence out there is a news video from the 90's that highlights the dangers of the underground rave scene where I am clearly wearing my personalized shirt with my face blurred out.

running low.jpg

Here, I'm currently running low on eddies and flower. I have plenty of carts. Although, I hate the carts because they don't do the job and wreck my lungs. Also, there is this phenomena that happens when vaping. You will vape so hard that you will almost lose consciousness. This might be a me problem though. I've done it while driving. I hit the pen too hard and will struggle to maintain control like I'm a fighter pilot struggling with the G forces to maintain blood in the brain and try to avoid a gray out. I just end up giving the carts to my buddy now.

I'm also actively looking for k again because I'm on a major downswing in my cycle. K is the only thing that has ever "lifted the veil" of depression.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I don't have any physical evidence of me doing any of that. The only real evidence out there is a news video from the 90's that highlights the dangers of the underground rave scene where I am clearly wearing my personalized shirt with my face blurred out.

View attachment 85137

Here, I'm currently running low on eddies and flower. I have plenty of carts. Although, I hate the carts because they don't do the job and wreck my lungs. Also, there is this phenomena that happens when vaping. You will vape so hard that you will almost lose consciousness. This might be a me problem though. I've done it while driving. I hit the pen too hard and will struggle to maintain control like I'm a fighter pilot struggling with the G forces to maintain blood in the brain and try to avoid a gray out. I just end up giving the carts to my buddy now.

I'm also actively looking for k again because I'm on a major downswing in my cycle. K is the only thing that has ever "lifted the veil" of depression.
"You will vape so hard that you will almost lose consciousness."

Yeah I think you should probably send all your weed to me before you kill yourself! D:

At least the vape stuff!

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
it's in the movie sub.
you specifically have not made a single relevant post in here but again attention whored it into yet another thread to jerk yourself off in n talk about how much fucking weed you smoke like you don't have your own writing thread specifically for your retard nonsense and the brag about getting drunk/high thread

post some fucking horror movies you professional child molester

and yes, if you make weed-smoking your entire personality, n write about how high you're getting in 90% of your posts, you are a goddamn addict

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
So, to be clear, this dude doesn't believe in science... real science. I mean it's not like they came to the conclusion that it had no addiction potential because they took a fuckin survey!

Yeesh, how to figure out if you're a leftard! Do you think "the science" works off surveys? You think they figure shit out just by asking fuckin randos?! Do you even know what tha'fuck the scientific method is?!

I don't mean to go off on a rant, but... holy shit... it's like your species isn't even real. It's like there's only 10% of you that are genuinely serious humans who are truly trying to ~be~ human beings... and then the other 90% of you are just... playing pretend.

Like you don't even understand how the most basic fuckin shit works!

You live in a world of assumed magic which is why you live in a world of lies and why it winds up operating as such.

Because clowns like you voted for more clowns to be in charge of shit.

And that problem has been systemic and pervasive for centuries.

It's like you're continuously cutting at yourselves but you're not cognizant enough to realize what it is you're really doing to yourself.
Notice how you pivot to a ramble about politics unrelated to the topic.

Luckily I never had a problem with cigarettes. I can't inhale the smoke without nearly choking and coughing my brains out, so it was more like the Bill Clinton "I didn't inhale". That combined with the incident where I tried chewing tabaco on my own without instruction made me quit forever.

Chewing tabaco can be like smoking an entire pack of cigarettes at once if you aren't careful. By the time you realize you have nicotine poisoning it is already too late. I spent 4 hours with flu-like conditions - throwing up and sweating profusely. I stopped trying to get whatever buzz that nicotine gives you after that.

The thing is vape companies tried to claim their product is safer than cigs while getting kids addicted to vaping with fruity flavors like mango and lemon.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
I have nothing further to say in this thread unless it is spooky time related.
i promise i'm not a tyrant n i don't actually hate you all
it's clearly a horror movie recommend thread, but books with horror aspects have been suggested, people have described movies n asked for titles, etc. it's loosely horror n dude is in here talking abt drugs, planned parenthood, n whores like every other thread he posts in

you can still talk about drugs in here but i humbly request you put a movie suggestion at the bottom, or a horror actor, or even a spooky ghost jpg in a spoiler

btw there is literally a spirit halloween movie now

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
nigga the op post specifically says "horror films" in it

horror
films

kys
It literally does not say that.

This is the thread URL...

spooky-recommendations-for-october.4681

This is what appears at the TOP of every page in this thread...

"spooky recommendations for october"

That's how fuckin stupid you are. Also, no, you don't get the luxury of death... ever.

Deal with it.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Notice how you pivot to a ramble about politics unrelated to the topic.

The thing is vape companies tried to claim their product is safer than cigs while getting kids addicted to vaping with fruity flavors like mango and lemon.
How tha'fuck do you think politics are unrelated you doofy fuckin mook!

-edit-
LOL, blocked from the thread.

Typical GOTIS.

Hey Minty, did you give someone a blowjob to block me or did you just cry like a whore?

Last edited:
Top Bottom