Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Telegony is a theory of heredity holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a woman might partake of traits of a previous sexual partner.

Autopsies on women who have had two or three husbands have demonstrated DNA from husbands 1 and 2 in her tissues, including brain tissue.

Recently, human semen was shown to contain cell-free nucleic acids, such as DNA, long single stranded RNA, and small RNAs–miRNA and piRNA. Here we demonstrate that human seminal plasma contains a variety of cell-free dsRNAs and discuss the potential biological roles of these molecules in inheritance. dsRNA plays a role in a variety of biological processes, including gene regulation, is extremely stable and can gain access to cells from the extracellular medium. We suggest that one of the possible functions of dsRNA in human seminal plasma may be to influence human oocytes and therefore, influence the offspring.

Once deemed heretical, emerging evidence now supports the notion that the inheritance of acquired characteristics can occur through ancestral exposures or experiences and that certain paternally acquired traits can be ‘memorized’ in the sperm as epigenetic information. We discuss how sperm transmits paternally acquired phenotypes by shaping early embryonic development.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
dammit quence, I just built a bike for some whoore, and I have built bikes and given them away for years and never asked for moneez, drugz, or pussay/bussay, but I just gave a bike to this dumbass crankster bitch and she threatened to get ahold of me thursday (thats TOMORROW for you ozzies) and "Hook-Up". Well I am not too new, and I know damn well that hook-up means have secks, so being a faggot who is dying of AIDS, I am thinking I will have to ghost the bitch so I dont give her any nigger aids (which she already has anyway, pribably)

ADVICE?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
dammit quence, I just built a bike for some whoore, and I have built bikes and given them away for years and never asked for moneez, drugz, or pussay/bussay, but I just gave a bike to this dumbass crankster bitch and she threatened to get ahold of me thursday (thats TOMORROW for you ozzies) and "Hook-Up". Well I am not too new, and I know damn well that hook-up means have secks, so being a faggot who is dying of AIDS, I am thinking I will have to ghost the bitch so I dont give her any nigger aids (which she already has anyway, pribably)

ADVICE?
Cap and Trade. Tell her that you have a monthly limit to your ‘emissions’ and you’ve already reached that limit for December. Pay her to go away.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Telegony is a theory of heredity holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a woman might partake of traits of a previous sexual partner.

Autopsies on women who have had two or three husbands have demonstrated DNA from husbands 1 and 2 in her tissues, including brain tissue.

Recently, human semen was shown to contain cell-free nucleic acids, such as DNA, long single stranded RNA, and small RNAs–miRNA and piRNA. Here we demonstrate that human seminal plasma contains a variety of cell-free dsRNAs and discuss the potential biological roles of these molecules in inheritance. dsRNA plays a role in a variety of biological processes, including gene regulation, is extremely stable and can gain access to cells from the extracellular medium. We suggest that one of the possible functions of dsRNA in human seminal plasma may be to influence human oocytes and therefore, influence the offspring.

Once deemed heretical, emerging evidence now supports the notion that the inheritance of acquired characteristics can occur through ancestral exposures or experiences and that certain paternally acquired traits can be ‘memorized’ in the sperm as epigenetic information. We discuss how sperm transmits paternally acquired phenotypes by shaping early embryonic development.

k

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
dammit quence, I just built a bike for some whoore, and I have built bikes and given them away for years and never asked for moneez, drugz, or pussay/bussay, but I just gave a bike to this dumbass crankster bitch and she threatened to get ahold of me thursday (thats TOMORROW for you ozzies) and "Hook-Up". Well I am not too new, and I know damn well that hook-up means have secks, so being a faggot who is dying of AIDS, I am thinking I will have to ghost the bitch so I dont give her any nigger aids (which she already has anyway, pribably) ADVICE?
update: turns out this chick was planning on "hooking up" with no less than FOUR OTHER DUDES today,
one of whom was drivinga LATE MODEL TURBO CARRERA, so I don't need to worry about ghosting or getting ghosted, I just have to avoid getting slapped in the face with soaking wet just-fucked pussy... so I can stop feeling
like I got game or am the least bit special in any way, I am simply a long time aquaintance of a working prostitute.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
update: turns out this chick was planning on "hooking up" with no less than FOUR OTHER DUDES today,
one of whom was drivinga LATE MODEL TURBO CARRERA, so I don't need to worry about ghosting or getting ghosted, I just have to avoid getting slapped in the face with soaking wet just-fucked pussy... so I can stop feeling
like I got game or am the least bit special in any way, I am simply a long time aquaintance of a working prostitute.
porsches suck

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
C'mon TinFail, you should never look a gifthoor in the mouth!

Top Bottom