The essence of rule 34

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
View attachment 47512this isn't exactly rule 34 but I thought my cat looked nice in it.

Hot take, with the right artist any subject material can look good.
That's what I was trying to impress on Illuminati; that anything can be good with the proper technique. Don't exactly have a comeback for an IRL cat. Here's another cat though.
b60.gif

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
So my question is: Was it the artist's intention to portray this sensually, or did they do just to satisfy rule 34? It's probably the latter, but if anyone finds this arousing, then the former could be true as well.
It was probably a humorous take on the essence of what rule 34 is. It wasnt supposed to be sexual it was just to satisfy rule 34

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
It was probably a humorous take on the essence of what rule 34 is. It wasnt supposed to be sexual it was just to satisfy rule 34
I agree. It wasn't supposed to be, but now it is. It's nature has changed. That's why I don't understand why some people get upset when their favorite characters get depicted in lascivious situations. They're not the same character anymore. Firstly, because it is usually not sanctioned art by the original creator. Secondly, said subjects might be engaging in behavior that contradicts their characters.

Here's an example:

The character depicted above is apparently a lesbian from League of Legends. Why was this drawn?

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I agree. It wasn't supposed to be, but now it is. It's nature has changed. That's why I don't understand why some people get upset when their favorite characters get depicted in lascivious situations. They're not the same character anymore. Firstly, because it is usually not sanctioned art by the original creator. Secondly, said subjects might be engaging in behavior that contradicts their characters.

Here's an example:

The character depicted above is apparently a lesbian from League of Legends. Why was this drawn?
Because furries and fantards are sick fucks

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
So my question is: Was it the artist's intention to portray this sensually, or did they do just to satisfy rule 34? It's probably the latter, but if anyone finds this arousing, then the former could be true as well.
I would ask one simple question... is anything sexier than chocolate? LoL, I dunno.....

Top Bottom