Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
C007E52A-45B6-4213-8389-6162AF3867A4.png

My friends, we can no longer ignore the faggotry that will be on our doorsteps sooner rather than later. Perhapse not today, perhapse not by next month, perhapse not within the rest of the year or in a years time, but eventually it will happen. The current iteration and leadership of kiwi-farms will fall. I doubt the current drama with keffals will be the killing blow but one never really knows. Look to our own history at ed and edf. We are a corrosive substance on the internet and without fail we will implode with a certain regularity because of it. So too will the faggots over at the farms. I have no doubt that either Josh himself or perhaps someone less capable will revive it given time and effort. But that inbetween time will cause massive autism spergouts never before witnessed. And inevitably some of the most autistic and insufferable kiwi members will drift over to our space and attempt to claim our territory as their own.

This is not acceptable.

Gentleman, when the inevitable happens I propose that any dumb fuck who comes over hear from the farms and admits to doing so be automatically fagtagged and mocked relentlessly until they leave of their own accord or learn not to be so god damn angsty and autistic.

I now open the floor to debate and discussion on this subject.

Last edited:

ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
View attachment 51196
My friends, we can no longer ignore the faggotry that will be on our doorsteps sooner rather than later. Perhapse not today, perhapse not by next month, perhapse not within the rest of the year or in a years time, but eventually it will happen. The current iteration and leadership of kiwi-farms will fall. I doubt the current drama with keffels will be the killing blow but one never really knows. Look to our own history at ed and edf. We are a corrosive substance on the internet and without fail we will implode with a certain regularity because of it. So too will the faggots over at the farms. I have no doubt that either Josh himself or perhaps someone less capable will revive it given time and effort. But that inbetween time will cause massive autism spergouts never before witnessed. And inevitably some of the most autistic and insufferable kiwi members will drift over to our space and attempt to claim our territory as their own.

This is not acceptable.

Gentleman, when the inevitable happens I propose that any dumb fuck who comes over hear from the farms and admits to doing so be automatically fagtagged and mocked relentlessly until they leave of their own accord or learn not to be so god damn angsty and autistic.

how is babby formed?

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
This seems reasonable. We can't have our more vulnerable population subjected to the whims of roving Kiwi-rapefugee gangs, reeeing about dead-naming and pronoun usage vis-a-vis the colossal and not even human faggots that we shit on. Rapfugees delenda est.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
View attachment 51196
My friends, we can no longer ignore the faggotry that will be on our doorsteps sooner rather than later. Perhapse not today, perhapse not by next month, perhapse not within the rest of the year or in a years time, but eventually it will happen. The current iteration and leadership of kiwi-farms will fall. I doubt the current drama with keffels will be the killing blow but one never really knows. Look to our own history at ed and edf. We are a corrosive substance on the internet and without fail we will implode with a certain regularity because of it. So too will the faggots over at the farms. I have no doubt that either Josh himself or perhaps someone less capable will revive it given time and effort. But that inbetween time will cause massive autism spergouts never before witnessed. And inevitably some of the most autistic and insufferable kiwi members will drift over to our space and attempt to claim our territory as their own.

This is not acceptable.

clearly evacuation is the ultimate solution.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What?
Did the kiwi's finally do something interesting this year?
some nobody tranny named keffals got swatted in canada allegedly by kiwis and has made like 200k grifting off it.( honestly a bit impressive imo) Now keffals is rampaging across twitter demanding cloudflare stop business with kiwi farms. If it isnt keffals it will be another nobody suing Josh into poverty and lead to the current sites collapse or some behind the scenes beaucratic shitstorm. Its always how this song and dance goes.

Last edited:

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
some nobody tranny named keffels got swatted in canada allegedly by kiwis and has made like 200k grifting off it.( honestly a bit impressive imo) Now keffels is rampaging across twitter demanding cloudflare stop business with kiwi farms. If it isnt keffels it will be another nobody suing Josh into poverty and lead to the current sites collapse or some behind the scenes beaucratic shitstorm. Its always how this song and dance goes.
Cool.
Finally a use for trannies.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
View attachment 51196
My friends, we can no longer ignore the faggotry that will be on our doorsteps sooner rather than later. Perhapse not today, perhapse not by next month, perhapse not within the rest of the year or in a years time, but eventually it will happen. The current iteration and leadership of kiwi-farms will fall. I doubt the current drama with keffals will be the killing blow but one never really knows. Look to our own history at ed and edf. We are a corrosive substance on the internet and without fail we will implode with a certain regularity because of it. So too will the faggots over at the farms. I have no doubt that either Josh himself or perhaps someone less capable will revive it given time and effort. But that inbetween time will cause massive autism spergouts never before witnessed. And inevitably some of the most autistic and insufferable kiwi members will drift over to our space and attempt to claim our territory as their own.

This is not acceptable.

Obviously, we will load them into train cars and send them to their own comfortable subforum, after a thorough delousing of course.

Those that resist? We'll turn them into soap and lampshades.

DirtCheap

Niggercel
Reaction score
View attachment 51196

This is not acceptable.

>inigger filename
kys

Taffinator

Newfag
Reaction score
some nobody tranny named keffals got swatted in canada allegedly by kiwis and has made like 200k grifting off it.
Imagine organising a swatting, and the victim ends up making bank, while simultaneously campaigning to get your host to flick the switch instead of crying online and being laughed at.

Is this a reverse lolcow of Kiwi Farms for being shit?

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
some nobody tranny named keffals got swatted in canada allegedly by kiwis and has made like 200k grifting off it.( honestly a bit impressive imo) Now keffals is rampaging across twitter demanding cloudflare stop business with kiwi farms. If it isnt keffals it will be another nobody suing Josh into poverty and lead to the current sites collapse or some behind the scenes beaucratic shitstorm. Its always how this song and dance goes.
doesnt he live in china
he can just not show up to court theyre not gonna extradite him

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Only time ive heard of keffals, they were asking for donations to support them in their life risking trans activism......which consisted of ratioing accounts on twitter

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
"At this point in time, I am having difficulty getting representatives from 3 companies to respond to emails. I don't know why. It may be general bad service apropos of nothing (as has been the case with at least two of them), or it could be a consequence of the ongoing drama.

Regardless, I've done everything I can today. Tomorrow, I will start looking at what my other options are. There are options, and I don't need anyone's permission to get the site back online. I would just prefer the status quo to be repaired (and it would be faster and easier if it were).

For the record, and for those reading outside our community, it is worth mentioning that I am very unexceptional. I have no formal education in computers and I have no significant financial support. Everything that I do is self-taught, as needed, and with a shoestring budget.

That it takes the combined efforts of thousands of people, multiple concurrent lawsuits, non-profit orgs like the ADL, and entire governments to even throw us off our footing should be encouraging to anyone young who is pessimistic about how the situation looks for online freedom of expression. A single, sufficiently-stubborn person can do a lot - and that person can be you.

When things are difficult, I evaluate all options. I consider what could be censored from the forum - if perhaps a single thing could be removed to seriously reduce our complications. Unfortunately, it's not so simple. If I were to ban what they consider 'doxing', the next thing would be 'deadnaming'. They have to falsely equate information with harassment, speech with violence, and discussion with stalking. As long as they don't like what is being said, they will always find a way to make it out as something evil and dangerous.

There is my source of motivation. There is no halfway point to meet these people. The ADL would never accept a tamer version of our opinions to be tolerable. The lolcows assembled against the community would never be okay with people making fun of their Internet presence as long as their specific information was retracted. It's about power and control, and more specifically, power and control over me and you. There cannot be one shadow on the Internet they do not have power and control over. No, thank you.

I'm sorry I can't offer more at the moment but it really do be like that sometimes. See you tomorrow."

Rape-fugees incoming boys.

ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
"At this point in time, I am having difficulty getting representatives from 3 companies to respond to emails. I don't know why. It may be general bad service apropos of nothing (as has been the case with at least two of them), or it could be a consequence of the ongoing drama.

Regardless, I've done everything I can today. Tomorrow, I will start looking at what my other options are. There are options, and I don't need anyone's permission to get the site back online. I would just prefer the status quo to be repaired (and it would be faster and easier if it were).

For the record, and for those reading outside our community, it is worth mentioning that I am very unexceptional. I have no formal education in computers and I have no significant financial support. Everything that I do is self-taught, as needed, and with a shoestring budget.

That it takes the combined efforts of thousands of people, multiple concurrent lawsuits, non-profit orgs like the ADL, and entire governments to even throw us off our footing should be encouraging to anyone young who is pessimistic about how the situation looks for online freedom of expression. A single, sufficiently-stubborn person can do a lot - and that person can be you.

When things are difficult, I evaluate all options. I consider what could be censored from the forum - if perhaps a single thing could be removed to seriously reduce our complications. Unfortunately, it's not so simple. If I were to ban what they consider 'doxing', the next thing would be 'deadnaming'. They have to falsely equate information with harassment, speech with violence, and discussion with stalking. As long as they don't like what is being said, they will always find a way to make it out as something evil and dangerous.

There is my source of motivation. There is no halfway point to meet these people. The ADL would never accept a tamer version of our opinions to be tolerable. The lolcows assembled against the community would never be okay with people making fun of their Internet presence as long as their specific information was retracted. It's about power and control, and more specifically, power and control over me and you. There cannot be one shadow on the Internet they do not have power and control over. No, thank you.

I'm sorry I can't offer more at the moment but it really do be like that sometimes. See you tomorrow."

1661377418367.png

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score

Only one thing to do now.
1661378055106.png

JebBidet

Newfag
Reaction score
The site is completely dead now, even the little "customized" error page isn't up anymore. This is probably due to that annoying one in America getting swatted by some tard that claimed they were a janny from the site

Its probably going to be dead for a week, maybe more judging by the top janny's message

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
We've experienced a couple of KF exodus events already.
Some will be boring nuisances, a couple will be pretty cool guys, and a whole heap will hardly make it out of their intro thread.
Expect a lot of them to be accused of being Viril socks

Top Bottom