The Official TabbyGarf Guide to FREE SYSOP!

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
a couple funny numbers in someone else's database does not equate to any intrinsic value, all ben did was back a string in an ever growing ledger with his drug money and sent it to me on his own accord in exchange for something that was never going to happen in the first place. since then the (((money))) hasn't gone anywhere and it's still in the wallet global computing apparatus i'm borrowing time on.
I'm sorry janitor, this is a big boy conversation...now if you don't mind going back to doing it for free for me? Thank you.

Gamergay

Please be patient I have autism
Reaction score
I've given this some thought

From googling this guy's username he's banned from every wiki site on the internet meaning he's more than likely severely autistic

So basically, Mr. Garf got a guy with a mental disability on discord to send him pictures of his asshole and cock and was so proud he made a funny photoshop edit and immediately ran to the forum to tell everyone

Is this based or cringe?
based and tabspilled

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
@.umk I'd tell you you're doing some kind of human rights abuse not paying your employees but it also looks like you've started sharing your hourly meals of bacon grease with them. I think we need an official OSHA investigation into this.
View attachment 51971View attachment 51972
First, I work for them. Kaizen is my boss, which is better than the irl negro I report to in my IRL job.

Second, being 300+ lbs is practically a requirement to be an admin or crat. Sperg, GR, Maysam, AFB, and LikeICare were all grandfathered in.

Third, kaizen will soon triple our pay. Of course 3x0 is still zero, but it gives us a sense of pride and accomplishment.

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
First, I work for them. Kaizen is my boss, which is better than the irl negro I report to in my IRL job.

Second, being 300+ lbs is practically a requirement to be an admin or crat. Sperg, GR, Maysam, AFB, and LikeICare were all grandfathered in.

Third, kaizen will soon triple our pay. Of course 3x0 is still zero, but it gives us a sense of pride and accomplishment.
i cant wait to triple my weight digits thank you father jacob "kaizen" "alex yiik" stellmach of 5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago

Top Bottom