the trans agenda

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Well, whatever your agenda, i support your right to eat yourself into an early grave.
I also dont understand how you can trust the food you force someone to make for you. If i was a baker and some faggot went to the newspaper because i didnt make him the gayest shit ever, i would put crushed glass in it.

$UC

Amelcia!
Reaction score
trannies are just furries but instead of fucking animals they(/them) want to fuck little kids and cross-dressing is their fursuit
on the surface level? sure.
overall there is much more to trannies then the surface area permits us faggots to see,
I think everyone here had enough time on the internets to see where I'm going with this.

Apoco Now

Newfag
Reaction score
this girl ive been trying to cheat on my current gf with actually came out as trans ftm yesterday and im torn so now i gotta act like i believe in trans rights for some he/him pussy

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
this girl ive been trying to cheat on my current gf with actually came out as trans ftm yesterday and im torn so now i gotta act like i believe in trans rights for some he/him pussy
dont do it ive fucked wit dat he/him ftm pussy before its never worth it

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Fuck them then after you've blown your load, tell them they are a disgusting trannie faggot freak and that they should kill themselves.

Top Bottom