there any canadians on this forum?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I once made a :vagina: mold of your mother, made it into a line of leasable fleshlights and to declare personal bankruptcy because of how poorly received they were.
There isn't a need to produce fleshlights designed after your mom's :vagina:, because she'll sell the real thing to any buyer for a decent price.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
There isn't a need to produce fleshlights designed after your mom's :vagina:, because she'll sell the real thing to any buyer for a decent price.
It was a bad financial move on my part. Thank god my mom is very wealthy, though entirely unrelated to what you just said. She just has a lot of money because of other reasons.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I'm not telling any jokes just stating the truth, like the truthful story that fukkenusernames mom let a 4'9" trucker drop a log into her pussy behind the dumpster of a 7/11 in 1998

Reaction score
The mastrubation tax is 1.25$ snow peso, about .50USD$. Its part of our culture, part of who we are , our values . If you dont pay it the police break into your place with one of those blue lights and add the tax to your next CRA filing.

Top Bottom