THIS IS NOW (and always has been) A SPIDER-MAN THREAD

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Fuck me. I should have put a disclaimer for this. THIS ISNT MINE!!!
It's an awesome sketch! Speaking of sketching and drawing, have you ever tried tracing paper over your favorite art or a projector to hone your skills? I'm asking because my drawing skills are non-existent and was wondering if you do anything to help develop new techniques

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
It's an awesome sketch! Speaking of sketching and drawing, have you ever tried tracing paper over your favorite art or a projector to hone your skills? I'm asking because my drawing skills are non-existent and was wondering if you do anything to help develop new techniques
I used to do that ages ago but I stopped. For the longest time I thought my art had to look exactly like my 2 eldest big sisters' (They make better stuff than me) til I got to high school and my best friend got me into manga culture and I decided to try and find my own style.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I used to do that ages ago but I stopped. For the longest time I thought my art had to look exactly like my 2 eldest big sisters' (They make better stuff than me) til I got to high school and my best friend got me into manga culture and I decided to try and find my own style.
Hey whatever works man. As they say, practice makes perfect!

Top Bottom