Reaction score

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
The science of attraction

Vibrational frequencies are kind of like auras Quence. And here I thought you didn't like psuedo-science. However, it is absolutely a real phenomenon. I had a psychologist describe seeing my body's extended aura during one of our sessions. I felt like a had a bubble of warmth extending from my body and she described seeing my aura sticking out of my body by a couple of feet. She had this shocked look on her face and told me that normally the people she met with (drug addicts) had next to no aura and that I was a massive anomaly.

The Gigachud

Newfag
Reaction score
Vibrational frequencies are kind of like auras Quence. And here I thought you didn't like psuedo-science. However, it is absolutely a real phenomenon. I had a psychologist describe seeing my body's extended aura during one of our sessions. I felt like a had a bubble of warmth extending from my body and she described seeing my aura sticking out of my body by a couple of feet. She had this shocked look on her face and told me that normally the people she met with (drug addicts) had next to no aura and that I was a massive anomaly.
5675 - SoyBooru.png

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Watch as NASA tests one of the Aerojet Rocketdyne built RS-25 engines at Stennis Space Center on the Mississippi Coast. The test measured the margins the engine could be pushed to and lasted over eight minutes. The RS-25 engines are built at Stennis for the Artemis missions back to the moon.

Top Bottom