Toilet Paper Linked to Broken Balls Syndrome

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
1689604493867.png

A surprising source of PFAS exposure and pollution is toilet paper, as a recent study reveals.
Toilet paper has been shown to contain significant doses of PFAS chemicals linked to impaired testicular function in men.

In the recent study, the researchers looked at toilet paper and sewage from around the world and tested for the presence of 34 different types of PFAS.
PFAS chemicals are regularly used in paper-manufacturing.
Recycled paper will often get a double dose (i.e. once when the paper was first made, then again when it's recycled).
The PFAS most present in toilet paper and sewage was 6:2 diPAP, which has been linked to impaired testicular function in men

What's even worse about 6:2 diPAP is that it is a precursor chemical. It can become far worse chemicals by interacting with human waste, including PFOA, among the most dangerous forms of PFAS. It's likely that toilet paper may be putting large quantities of PFOA into wastewater. It's also probable that the anus is therefore also a significant source of PFAS absorption into the body.
the infertility problem is because westerners wipe their ass.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
When I visited India and noticed NONE of the bathrooms used toilet paper... I couldn't exactly tell if I was in a civilized or uncivilized part of the world. I mean, if we got poop on your hands, we would actually wash them with water, not just wipe them with a piece of paper. Why should we do the same with our assholes, where we just wipe it with paper and not actually wash them down?? Hell, we even wash our hands after taking a shit! Indians wash both their asshole and their hands.

On the other hand, in India you had to pay in order to use public restrooms, so maybe it was an uncivilized part of the world afterall (it's no wonder no one poos in the loo).

1689618059538.png

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
When I visited India and noticed NONE of the bathrooms used toilet paper... I couldn't exactly tell if I was in a civilized or uncivilized part of the world. I mean, if we got poop on your hands, we would actually wash them with water, not just wipe them with a piece of paper. Why should we do the same with our assholes, where we just wipe it with paper and not actually wash them down?? Hell, we even wash our hands after taking a shit! Indians wash both their asshole and their hands.

On the other hand, in India you had to pay in order to use public restrooms, so maybe it was an uncivilized part of the world afterall (it's no wonder no one poos in the loo).

View attachment 79494
i remember seeing in thailand basically a garden hose attached to each public toilet.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Cap. I don't remember anything of the sort anywhere in Western Europe I've been to.
it depends, places where you don't get many hobos like gas stations or the highways are usually free, germans bless them for that have the system of free toilets set along the autobahns
in contrast on train stations and in the cities toilets are usually payed, in the netherlands you go to a toilet on a train station you'll get terminal on every door, in belgium and poland it's usually nice old lady sitting at the table

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Why is every country other than australia so weird
we're not weird, we just wipe our asses with dry paper and obsess over non-americans not drinking 3 gallons of water every hour. at least that's what ive been told we do.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
it depends, places where you don't get many hobos like gas stations or the highways are usually free, germans bless them for that have the system of free toilets set along the autobahns
in contrast on train stations and in the cities toilets are usually payed, in the netherlands you go to a toilet on a train station you'll get terminal on every door, in belgium and poland it's usually nice old lady sitting at the table
You can bet your balls all public toilets soon will only be available through an APP which requires you to put all of your personal information in it.
Which will be good because it is FREE.

chuj

Reaction score
You can bet your balls all public toilets soon will only be available through an APP which requires you to put all of your personal information in it.
Which will be good because it is FREE.
you already kinda give your personal information when you use the credit card toilets

chuj

Reaction score
damn near, like a good ol god fearin amerrcan i buy tp in 24 packs an' make sure its that thar god awful sandpaper that rips your damned asshole off.
as a kid i used to wipe my poorfag ass with picrel, back then it was just the cheapest option on the market now they rebranded and call it the environmentally friendly option

5906095000015.jpg

Top Bottom