Trade school

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Blacksmiths are still useful for certain metal crafting. There's a school for it in Johnstown, Pennsylvania that used to be an entire blacksmithing mill
Yeah, im sure that is true. But i think that shit is very niche' and is probably like a family business type deal where you have to have an in to get a job, so its no fucking use to become a blacksmith in hopes of working making samurai sword and shuriken weeb shit.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Yeah, im sure that is true. But i think that shit is very niche' and is probably like a family business type deal where you have to have an in to get a job, so its no fucking use to become a blacksmith in hopes of working making samurai sword and shuriken weeb shit.
Not quite "family business", look up Man At Arms: Reforged or That Works on youtube (don't watch the newer videos on Man At Arms, they suck.) The first is a series from Baltimore Knife And Sword, they seem to do well, and one of the brothers that founded that company started another smithy on his own and between the two they have a dozen smiths that aren't related (and the one smith, Ilya, is incredible to watch work.)

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
When I went to school to lrn2car I took automatic transmission and fuel and induction system classes during one summer, and all the other stuff was too simple to need to study in a classroom. These days, gas hybrid and fully electric vehicles have an obvious heavy emphasis on computer technology so learning how to diagnose/troubleshoot digital electronics, (aka electrical engineering) and also how to service the complex wheel hub assemblies with regenerative braking is where you are going to want to concentrate your emphasis on learning. Automobiles have become MUCH MOAR "use it once/throw it away" than they used to be so becoming a certified mechanic may be a dubious achievement in todays society, but cars still gonna break and somebodys gonna fix 'em, so I salute your enterprising goal.

Reaction score
A tween's idea of edgy, maybe
none of you can actually tell me what make my humor any fucking different from the rest of this site, so that tells me your just saying that to fuck with me.

lol stop being a little sore bitch and deal with the fact that i'm better then you in everything you sub

Top Bottom