umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
>Breach of contract
What contract was broken lol.
I asked for three things;

1. That my name be kept off the site. I told them they can keep the article, but I have current litigation going.

2. That I be given basic privs back, I did not care about the fag tag, but I wanted to edit post.

3. That they honor the results of FOTY, even though I personally did not care.

As you can see he has done jack shit. He's treating me like Ben and thinks that we never had a "contract" despite this;

1674947046361.png

He had no intentions to honor the agreement. I did not sue him initially, this was just a dummy "john doe" lawsuit I was using for discovery.

After I transferred the domain he had Tabs revert everything. Fuck this good for nothing sack, nobody give him a dime. his goose is cooked.

kaizen

airFiber 60 LR Enjoyer
Reaction score

1. That my name be kept off the site. I told them they can keep the article, but I have current litigation going.

2. That I be given basic privs back, I did not care about the fag tag, but I wanted to edit post.

As you can see he has done jack shit. He's treating me like Ben and thinks that we never had a "contract" despite this;

He had no intentions to honor the agreement. I did not sue him initially, this was just a dummy "john doe" lawsuit I was using for discovery.

After I transferred the domain he had Tabs revert everything. Fuck this good for nothing sack, nobody give him a dime. his goose is cooked.
hey i held up my end of the deal, check the revisions. i didn't roll it back but considering the shit you're trying to pull right now, it's staying up

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
hey i held up my end of the deal, check the revisions. i didn't roll it back but considering the shit you're trying to pull right now, it's staying up
I didn't pull anything. I sent you several messages that I know you read and did not respond to. After which, I said that I would add you to another lawsuit that didn't even name you.

You have done nothing, not a single thing for me, and you are acting like the victim here when everyone knows now you reneged on a deal.

how can i breach something i didn't sign
Ask your lawyer about "verbal contracts".

You thinking that since you did not sign anything, you can fuck me over is a serious mistake on your part. I look forward to you writing me a check and returning all the domains and the site that I gave you.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score

This is rich

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
@kaizen about this one :gun:
No point, he's admitted that since nothing was signed, he thought he could fuck me over once I turned over the domain.

Now he's e-begging for donations because he fucked up.

Wait so let me get this straight.... You had an internet agreement with a career shit-starter on a forum dedicated to trolling; over what happens to a wiki designed to upset and ruse people, then you were surprised when that agreement didn't go your way? :handjob:
No, I expected him to renege on the deal, like he did with Ben. Thus activating my trap card. I even filed a dummy suit a week before because I knew he couldn't hold his end of the bargain. Over very modest and reasonable terms.

kaizen

airFiber 60 LR Enjoyer
Reaction score
You thinking that since you did not sign anything, you can fuck me over is a serious mistake on your part. I look forward to you writing me a check and returning all the domains and the site that I gave you.
bro ur literally suing me over something someone else did, you can fuck right off. not to mention you filed not only the case but multiple subpoena's before anything actually happened, you're pretty fuckin stupid pal

kaizen

airFiber 60 LR Enjoyer
Reaction score
No point, he's admitted that since nothing was signed, he thought he could fuck me over once I turned over the domain.

Now he's e-begging for donations because he fucked up.

No, I expected him to renege on the deal, like he did with Ben. Thus activating my trap card. I even filed a dummy suit a week before because I knew he couldn't hold his end of the bargain. Over very modest and reasonable terms.
i can't wait for the jury to read your article :D

Xenuria

Newfag
Reaction score
"Trap Card" "Dummy suit", You been watching too much anime. Your brain is soup, and just because that broth is boiling doesn't mean the entire world has to bend to your temper tantrum. You got trolled over a site about trolling people, get over it.

Top Bottom