BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh shi- they're hanging people from the helicopters Biden gave them...

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Do U know what I find to be breathtakingly insensitive? The totally corrupt and totally incompetent Pedo-Biden administration is so uncaring about the cultural and religious norms of other people that they actually sent the devoutly Muslim Taliban an early Christmas gift. (Psst, Joe, the Tollybon do not celebrate Christmas)

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
#BidenHatesDogs: Biden abandons 150 working military service dogs in Kabul
What an absolute disgrace. PedoJoe and the incompetents that were placed into the Department of Defence during the Obongo Admin. are soulless and vile pieces of sh*t.

US contract working dogs have been abandoned at the Kabul airport after the last American flight left on Monday

Joshua Hosler, President of Veteran Sheepdogs of America, is frantically trying to rescue the dogs that have been used and left behind in the Taliban controlled country after the Department of Defense ordered that they be left behind.

.@DeptofDefense has ordered ALL military working dogs to be left behind in #Afghanistan. They also said any Americans left there are free to leave whenever they want. WTFO?!?!@SecBlinken, @AmbRice46, @JoeBiden & all the top generals should be arrested now! This is not American! - Jonathan T Gilliam (@JGilliam_SEAL) August 30, 2021

UPDATE!!!! Our efforts of rescuing has expanded to 46 military working & now we are coordinating with our contacts & flights to get the dogs and rescue people out of Kabul on same plane. Thank you for all your help! This is a mess! #Afghanistan https://t.co/3vaYMaMAyd pic.twitter.com/OAtPXANxb6 -- Veteran Sheepdogs of America (@VetSheepdogsUS) August 29, 2021

#CharlotteMaxwellJones and her service animals were LEFT in #Kabul. The SERVICE dogs were released on the tarmac. They were at the airport for SIX DAYS beforehand! There was room on those planes. I’m ashamed of you
@POTUS @VP @SecDef #OperationHercules #NoAmerican https://t.co/4jqYyBQvpS

Dr. Robin R. Ganzert, president and CEO of American Humane, has issued a statement condemning the cruelty:

“I am devastated by reports that the American government is pulling out of Kabul and leaving behind brave U.S. military contract working dogs to be tortured and killed at the hand of our enemies. These brave dogs do the same dangerous, lifesaving work as our military working dogs, and deserved a far better fate than the one to which they have been condemned,” Ganzert said.

“This senseless fate is made all the more tragic, as American Humane stands ready to not only help transport these contract K-9 soldiers to U.S. soil but also to provide for their lifetime medical care,” the statement continued. “American Humane has worked hand in hand with the military for more than 100 years to rescue military animals. In fact, our famed rescue program began on the bloody battlefields of WWI Europe, at the request of the U.S. Secretary of War. Since that time, American Humane served as a pioneer in the development of animal therapy for returning veterans, and today brings home retired military working dogs and pairs veterans with life-saving service dogs.”

Ganzert pleaded with the US government to load the animals into whatever cargo space remained to fly them to safety, unfortunately, it appears to have fallen on deaf ears.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dogs-abandoned-kabul-airport-last-plane-left/

burninghell

Ediot
Reaction score
#BidenHatesDogs: Biden abandons 150 working military service dogs in Kabul
What an absolute disgrace. PedoJoe and the incompetents that were placed into the Department of Defence during the Obongo Admin. are soulless and vile pieces of sh*t.

US contract working dogs have been abandoned at the Kabul airport after the last American flight left on Monday

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dogs-abandoned-kabul-airport-last-plane-left/
Who cares about the dogs when you can channel your inner environmentalist and get outraged by all those plastic water bottles

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Everyone who served in the US military over the last 20 years deserves to be homeless for this level of failure.
We would be but that sweet Uncle Sam money is just too much. And the Vet benefits are fucking awesome!!! Thanks gullible tax payers for letting us live on your dime. Now thank me for my service slave.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
If you think it's Obongo - the Great Empty Suit - who's pulling the strings, then you clearly do not understand American politics.
I understand it perfectly. How could you possibly think otherwise?

Obviously that wasn't Obama's idea, he was just REPEATING IT, most likely he picked it up from some anecdotal tale from some senior level jackass in like the CIA.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Here's some "US Politics" for you...

I hope you don't mind, all I could find to write on was some toilet paper, but I just flipped it over and wrote it all out on page 2.

:D

Desperate times as they say! Gotta love this dystopian life!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Oh look, televised:rape:

Thanks Australia!

Your people are truly a gift to the world Chris! I guess now we know why the Brits had you rapey fucks all locked up in the first place!
why do these videos never have any context or show the conversation leading up to the police grabbing people lol

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
why do these videos never have any context or show the conversation leading up to the police grabbing people lol
"Excuse me, officer, but I really don't want to be injected with your cra-AAAHHH, OH MY GOD, GET OFF ME, LET GO OF ME, STOP RAPING ME!"

Seriously Chris? I mean... there's like FIVE PIGS all tha'fuck up on that one little girl... like, I don't what tha'fuck "context" or "conversation" you think it is that occurred BEFORE... but I can GUARAN-FUCKIN-TEE that it's NOT gonna justify the shit that filmed RIGHT AFTER!

Stupid fuckin prick!

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Seriously Chris? I mean... there's like FIVE PIGS all tha'fuck up on that one little girl... like, I don't what tha'fuck "context" or "conversation" you think it is that occurred BEFORE... but I can GUARAN-FUCKIN-TEE that it's NOT gonna justify the shit that filmed RIGHT AFTER!
could have just killed someone for all you know lol

looks identical to the videos of blacks/antifa assaulting someone and then their friends start saying they did nothing as the police arrest them

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
could have just killed someone for all you know lol

looks identical to the videos of blacks/antifa assaulting someone and then their friends start saying they did nothing as the police arrest them
Chris thinks ANTIFA are like police officers.

I want everyone to REAAAAALLY drink that shit in!

Really just... just take a moment to see where Chris clocks on the 'ol morality compass!

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Chris thinks ANTIFA are like police officers.

I want everyone to REAAAAALLY drink that shit in!

Really just... just take a moment to see where Chris clocks on the 'ol morality compass!
learn to read, retard

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
learn to read, retard
I'm too high to give a shit about how pathetic Australian males are, Chris.

Look, we get it, how many fat Australian pigs does it take to rape a women into custody?

Five?

Is that how many it takes Chris? Help me out here, what's the cuck level in your cops? Or maybe they just de-ball them? I guess it's okay if they chop their nuts off first, is that how your police system works? Tranny eunuch half-men hunting down women for ~oppressing~ their ugly, but BEAUTIFUL right to forcibly inject you with something that has DEATH listed as a possible "adverse reaction".

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I'm too high to give a shit about how pathetic Australian males are, Chris.

Look, we get it, how many fat Australian pigs does it take to rape a women into custody?

Five?

Is that how many it takes Chris? Help me out here, what's the cuck level in your cops? Or maybe they just de-ball them? I guess it's okay if they chop their nuts off first, is that how your police system works? Tranny eunuch half-men hunting down women for ~oppressing~ their ugly, but BEAUTIFUL right to forcibly inject you with something that has DEATH listed as a possible "adverse reaction".
ive blown your cover, now everyone knows you're just an impotent chatbot.

Top Bottom