.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
stop sending fat chicks poems on the internet while claiming to be a mod on ed
LOL

@Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd take all that shit off your twitter profile or I'll find you and face fuck you.

Post your timestamped face or be fagtagged for the rest of your soon to be short existence on this forum.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
lmao he took this,

not to mention that murder rate is also up about 16% in America's 25 largest cities. They even proved this in CHAZ, where there were 1216 homicides in it's short existence
away from this

In the end, the homicide rate in the CHAZ turned out to be 1,216 per 100,000—nearly 50 times greater than Chicago’s. Though that’s obviously not a strict apples-to-apples comparison—the small sample size of the CHAZ creates an exaggerated statistical effect

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
droppy feels threatened by new retard and must circle the conversation back to himself and his "achievements" as a poster on encyclopedia dramatica forums.
I am compelled to author a book "Dropianism, a look into the psyche of the autistic tug-of-war in modern racist internet forums" which will psychoanalyse the mental retard power dynamics and the pursuit of the status of "King Sperg" or colloquially "Faggot of the Year" within EDF throughout its history, as well as its viral-like spread, which compels others to engage in this dynamic and become part of it

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Mmmm, okay, slightly high, gimmie a minute... this is uh... this is my "design notes" for Page 1 of this wondrous tale!

Okay, well, right off the bat I got some mixed signals... I mean, yeah of course I'd ban Chris for being a useless faggot... but then again he is a useless faggot with some minor clout. I mean it's not every day you can incite a lunatic halfway across an ocean to sue you for hurting their fee fees... and like, to ACTUALLY get sued! And then, just to butter their nuts... he was just like, "Do it, faggot!"

Granted if he ever sets foot in the UK he's likely to get arrested... but, well that's a small sacrifice for such noble lulz!

Uh... also... I'm confused... which is the wiki that's full of the people who burned the wiki and literally destroyed about HALF the content on the site because they were too stupid to differentiate between the original content I uploaded and all the content I RESTORED from the original (mostly because that previous attribution data was lost).

I mean, I'm only on page 1 so far, but like... I gotta know who to root for!

Which is the side that has ColbatCat as an admin (or anything even resembling it)?

Or, in case he's not presently around, maybe I should ask, which side ~would~ make ColbatCat an admin on the wiki? Or that retard Linkermann.

Cause whichever side WOULDN'T make that jackass an admin... yeah that's the side I'm rootin for.

I'm rootin for the side that WOULDN'T burn the fuckin wiki just to try and spite cute lil 'ol me! D:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Damn I could make good money in Reno

Selling penicillin for STDs treatments.
Oh gawd Raddy's telling "mom jokes"... like "dad jokes" but Rule 63 applied.

As far as the uh... who are these people? Well that first one, the chubby one in the blue undies, she's not bad, although her face is a little... meh. Could just be the angle tho.

The rest, um... the one with the hook nose really disturbs me... like, I'm just going to pretend in my mind that it was Photoshopped... even if it wasn't... I just... I just don't want to have to register ~that~ as being... "real". I think a significant part of my SOUL might DIE under such a revelation! D:

I mean, I realize humans can be born pretty fuckin ugly, like that Peppers dude or whatever his name was... but, I mean COME ON, having a nose like that is not fate I would wish upon even most reviled enemy!

Reviled... tha'fuck does that mean?

*looks it up*

Oh, oh yeah, that fits really well.

You know, I haven't told anyone this, but um... it kind of disturbs me that I know shit that I don't know. Like, how is that even functionally possible? Like... maybe some kind of repressed knowledge? Maybe I just memorized a bunch of stuff when I was younger and reading... everything. Maybe all those thousands of books I read in my tweens/teens... maybe they're all still inside me... like permanently stained into my soul! D:

Uh, yeah anyway, moving on to page 3!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Post your archived threads nigga
I will need to do that when I am... less high... also I'm not like going to sort them or organize them or anything, I'm just gonna make a folder and then just DUMP the shit right on into it.

Top Bottom