watcha watchan(animu thread)

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
You do know that you're a walking oxymoron, right? The alphabet club now recognizes that there are more than 2 genders. That in itself make "bisexual " either an obsolete term or you're offending the same club you joined by insinuating there are only 2 genders with your preference. Again, you're a hypocrite lol

DaBewear

Ediot
Reaction score
You do know that you're a walking oxymoron, right? The alphabet club now recognizes that there are more than 2 genders. That in itself make "bisexual " either an obsolete term or you're offending the same club you joined by insinuating there are only 2 genders with your preference. Again, you're a hypocrite lol
I know there are more than two genders, i am only attracted to male and female, just not non-binary, it is preference

DaBewear

Ediot
Reaction score
I've Only played Sun And Moon + Super Pokémon Rumble, Also quit being retarded, I am not lying, Shitty art gets me to myncore of anger, so shut up and quit trying to beat a dead horse

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I've Only played Sun And Moon + Super Pokémon Rumble, Also quit being retarded, I am not lying, Shitty art gets me to myncore of anger, so shut up and quit trying to beat a dead horse
Newfag-ass Pokémon fan, like at least play through half of the mainline games before you start asking people what their favorite mon is.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
like bruh why do we have to take the fag community seriously ngl
Family guy had it right in this sketch. They feed off of attention and when they don't get it, they start flipping out and creating new things to add to the alphabet club lol

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Family guy had it right in this sketch. They feed off of attention and when they don't get it, they start flipping out and creating new things to add to the alphabet club lol
Not anime you idiot

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
@cartoon TV post here whenever watching anime or other japanese tv shows or movies.

I cant fucking wait until this seires is released! These suits are dope! This isnt super sentai by toei , its a homage seires by giga.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I barely remember generation V other than how bad it was. Newer played the last 2 generations ever since they moved to the Switch.
B&W and B2W2 are good, you just followed the mob at the time instead of being free thinker. Besides B2W2 having too many tutorials I think those make the best region in the series, they both chose to shake up the formula in a way (hell you don’t even become champ at the end of B&W) and that’s why the nerds in 2011 who sperged out about no returning mons and trubbish had everyone saying the game is bad.

1337coomer

Ediot
Reaction score
What's the plot?
"Hiiragi Utena has always looked up to magical girls and fantasized about transforming into a cool heroine who fights evil. So, when a doll-like figure approaches her one evening, claiming that she has magical power lying dormant within, she trembles in excitement. But her colorful dream is quickly shattered in an ironic turn of events when she transforms into a villain!

Disinterested in associating with the forces of evil, she tries to quit when a group of magical girls appear and declare war. A battle ensues and Hiiragi soon discovers that she enjoys inflicting pain on others as her true nature starts to emerge.

Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete follows Hiiragi as she begins her new life as the leader of villains, fighting against magical girls and indulging in her newfound sadistic nature to her heart's content."

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
"The Incel Tapes". They arent even remotely trying to hide the main character being a direct allegory for Elliot Rodger. Lol

Top Bottom