GUTTERFUCKER

topples
Reaction score
Self post: Got scans back from the ER two months back showing what was going wrong with my hand. After I fractured it the cast was applied badly so over the course of a week it was starting to split in half, image 1 is hand first week in and image 2 is hand a week after. Required two surgeries to get it fixed
hand1.jpg
hand2.jpg

and yes it hurt a lot as it was getting split like a twig from the cast

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Self post: Got scans back from the ER two months back showing what was going wrong with my hand. After I fractured it the cast was applied badly so over the course of a week it was starting to split in half, image 1 is hand first week in and image 2 is hand a week after. Required two surgeries to get it fixedView attachment 16367View attachment 16368

stop punching walls you retard.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Self post: Got scans back from the ER two months back showing what was going wrong with my hand. After I fractured it the cast was applied badly so over the course of a week it was starting to split in half, image 1 is hand first week in and image 2 is hand a week after. Required two surgeries to get it fixedView attachment 16367View attachment 16368

That looks like a sugar tong splint on the radiology. Theyre fucking temporary. Did someone not follow up with ortho like a big boy and instead kept going back to the same podunk ER where they can do fuck all..... ?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
stop punching walls you retard.
Also this.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
signal-2021-09-01-235936_001.jpeg

Imaged this patient in the past... An elderly male with severe diabetic neuropathy in his feet was riding his brand new Harley when his foot slipped off the peg on the highway. The patient didn't realize he was dragging his foot against the asphalt on the highway.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
View attachment 16475

Imaged this patient in the past... An elderly male with severe diabetic neuropathy in his feet was riding his brand new Harley when his foot slipped off the peg on the highway. The patient didn't realize he was dragging his foot against the asphalt on the highway.
Poppop still riding his hog though. Mad respect for this probably footless geriatric biker now

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Sadly, this was some kind of midlife (latelife?) crisis buy and he had never ridden one before. He offered to sell it to me lol.
FOR HOW MUCH?!
one of the crazy former cops I work ER with had a 40 y crisis n bought two bikes in the span of 5 weeks, both crotch rockets. The one he got from a GI at Bliss for like 1500, all it needed was some engine work that put him back maybe 2k. The fucking bike is a 25k bike, less than 2 years old.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
FOR HOW MUCH?!
one of the crazy former cops I work ER with had a 40 y crisis n bought two bikes in the span of 5 weeks, both crotch rockets. The one he got from a GI at Bliss for like 1500, all it needed was some engine work that put him back maybe 2k. The fucking bike is a 25k bike, less than 2 years old.
I didn't ask. I'd rather buy more guns tho

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Its a tough choice but you chose wisely I reckon.
Or just work so much OT you can barely see straight and buy a 50 cal you mount on a kawasaki ninja
That's my plan

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Its a tough choice but you chose wisely I reckon.
Or just work so much OT you can barely see straight and buy a 50 cal you mount on a kawasaki ninja
That's my plan
I would suggest a side car. One would fathom that shooting directly infront of you would be a bad idea.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
What's next?

For me I've got a 308 to fix, and I bought a Wilson Combat 20 inch barrel to fix it.
And just purchased a W.C. 223 W heavy contour 20 in barrel. I may get one more AR pistol set up. Dunno. Really want to break in the Daniel Defense I just got. It's so pretty.

DSC07600.JPG

(Sweetie. LOL.)

I know crap site but not too bad for 100 bucks. held up so far need to zero to this rifle. Rifle just feels really fast. wow. dry run drills are effortless.
Expensive. Yes a total Gucci gun. It's so nice I am almost afraid to shoot it. But I've been staring at it for about three months now and it's well past time.

The more I shot the Wolf A1 the more I like it, short stroke piston is a little different to get used to and boy howdy it goes up in RPM when a can is put on the end talking 840+ at full auto. LOL. Really nice thing about it was it runs clean. I ran about 700 rounds through it and it was cleaner, much cleaner than my 10.5 PSA DI with 200 rounds through it. Plus, it ran cool. So I'm thinking of converting the shorty to piston, because the shorty gets HOT. Wow. I can only do 4 mags though it before the whole gun starts smoking and ticking like an old car engine on a summer day. I have to force myself to get through the fourth mag. LOL it just pumps that heat from one end to the breach and back again. Albeit, I'm rapid target shooting a 27r. mag at three targets, double/triple tapping each as fast as possible and practicing rapid reloads. Then it's got to be put down because it get that hot. Even with heat rated gloves it soon feels like I'm holding onto a running hot water line. and after a while it just get painful.

You were thinking about getting a 50. I'm a little disappointed in my Beowulf. 458 SOCOM makes nearly twice the energy and slightly lighter with better ballistics, if you're going small AR platform I would consider that option. I'm also looking at that also. But now I'm getting away from my main goal of popular calibers in case of SHTF. Ech. What to do. I'll probably get one though.

Nevertheless. the Beowulf is fucking fun. Big noise and sending a shit ton of bullet. I am wondering if the Beowulf would be more impressive on the AR10 platform due to bigger mag well and allowing a better BC round along with more powder. I wrote to AA but they have yet to get back to me. They seem to be busy rolling out the 338 they are offering. Looks nice and expensive.

Anyhoo I've Bidened on for far too long.

Come on man my blonde leg hairs man.

Last edited:

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Top Bottom