Well I'm Not Sorry About The Troon Babies Getting Cancelled

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
November 24th:

November 28th:

It's so weird how the left tries to attack people. Like, am I supposed to be upset that they "cancelled" their own asshats?

What tha'fuck adult babies did they think were even still using Patreon at this point?! They essentially ate their own. LOL

It gets even funnier because all the ones they cancelled were troon babies or troon supporters, meaning they might all kill themselves in the wake of it.

Personally, I have bigger shit to deal with...

Sorry, not sorry, my actual enemies are pedophile billionaires, not degenerate chuckle cucks who think cancelling diaper troons is some bother to me.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Like Donald Trump?
The pedoleft cries out, "HE DID IT!"

I guess projection is the path of least resistance for your version of the species...

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
One of my discord buddies (some 19 year old gun nut who grew up in a warzone in the middle east) got catfished by tranny earlier this year

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Look who’s fucking talking shitbaby.
Why do incels ALWAYS directly associate babies with shit at a default? You sound just as sad and pathetic as the ham planet femcels who can only associate babies with abortion.

Why don't you just find your ham planet femcel and go be happy, Viril?

Like this...
Comics - B-Baka!.png

By the by, most normal people associate babies with emoji on some level.

They're like living emoji generators who endlessly crave your constant attention who want to be exactly like you when they grow up.

Much like my notifications. Look, you can be a parent or you can be an artist, but you can't just be some halfwit fool who can't create anything.

Not unless you're sexy as fuck and, well, you're not.

Maybe try and get your own "babyshit" together, Viril. Get it all together, all your "babyshit", get it together, in a diaper if you need it... and then clean that stupid shit tha'fuck up!

Look, I don't mean to go off on a rant, but at some point in your early adulthood you sort of "decide" whether you want to spend 20 fuckin years minimum either creating a human or creating art.

I mean you can do one or the other, but if you're not seriously considering at least a quarter century investment in creation... yeah, maybe we don't need baby abortion, maybe what we really need is basic bitch abortion.

You exist with reason and purpose, you subsist with a lack of them.

I don't mean to openly advocate for suicide, but what else have you really got going for you, Viril?

You essentially just made a "shitbaby" out of yourself and now you constantly cry for the attention of people you hate while pretending to be helpless and hopeless.

You have no creativity, no kids, no career, no clue.

Maybe think about getting a few extra "boosters" this holiday season. They'll give you sugary treats...

COVID - Clot Shot - b01f0ba.jpg

They made them and marketed them to your type for a reason. It's called "failure to thrive"...

COVID - Clot Shots - 0407665fb35fc8f2.png

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Why do incels ALWAYS directly associate babies with shit at a default? You sound just as sad and pathetic as the ham planet femcels who can only associate babies with abortion.

Why don't you just find your ham planet femcel and go be happy, Viril?

Like this...
View attachment 87238

By the by, most normal people associate babies with emoji on some level.

They're like living emoji generators who endlessly crave your constant attention who want to be exactly like you when they grow up.

Much like my notifications. Look, you can be a parent or you can be an artist, but you can't just be some halfwit fool who can't create anything.

Not unless you're sexy as fuck and, well, you're not.

Maybe try and get your own "babyshit" together, Viril. Get it all together, all your "babyshit", get it together, in a diaper if you need it... and then clean that stupid shit tha'fuck up!

Look, I don't mean to go off on a rant, but at some point in your early adulthood you sort of "decide" whether you want to spend 20 fuckin years minimum either creating a human or creating art.

I mean you can do one or the other, but if you're not seriously considering at least a quarter century investment in creation... yeah, maybe we don't need baby abortion, maybe what we really need is basic bitch abortion.

You exist with reason and purpose, you subsist with a lack of them.

I don't mean to openly advocate for suicide, but what else have you really got going for you, Viril?

You essentially just made a "shitbaby" out of yourself and now you constantly cry for the attention of people you hate while pretending to be helpless and hopeless.

You have no creativity, no kids, no career, no clue.

Maybe think about getting a few extra "boosters" this holiday season. They'll give you sugary treats...

View attachment 87244

They made them and marketed them to your type for a reason. It's called "failure to thrive"...

View attachment 87242
Building text walls to make up for (((your presidents))) failed promises huh?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What’s your job oni?
I talk to plants...

Dead ones.

ON FIRE! D:

God pays me with infinite imagination; it's worth more than your concept of currency itself.

It autonomically generates... anything...

EVERYTHING!

Ask and ye shall receive! Working for God is great.

Top Bottom