What’s your car

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Very nice wheels, the color must be a safety thing...

I miss my baby... we used to have a good time.

View attachment 15575

Now it's parked in the back porch graveyard since the front wheel got waffled :(

View attachment 15576
Noice Redline... I built a Volume BMX about twelve years ago and did a sweet 360 degree bunnyhop... too olde and sheeiit for that now, but 20" bmx is the most versatile form of on-off road transpo imho

Oh, and yeah those rims are black like a nigga at night who's not smiling

j15m

Reaction score
Noice Redline... I built a Volume BMX about twelve years ago and did a sweet 360 degree bunnyhop... too olde and sheeiit for that now, but 20" bmx is the most versatile form of on-off road transpo imho

Oh, and yeah those rims are black like a nigga at night who's not smiling
The mini was my daughters, it was an upgrade from her specialized hemi micro mini..
The Jr Xl was my son's when he raced 5 years ago, I put about 4k+ into that thing, carbon and titanium goodies lol, J&R BMX is like 15 minutes from here

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
how many gal/mi do you get in that thing? if it's less than 45gpm it's worthless.
If this weren't an Estonian cc grooming site I'd almost do the math to figure out our exact fuel burn.
Alot of it depends on altitude, carry weight and to some extend weather. If we are running light, no riders, no extra gear, flying at 23000 (max allowed for most twin turboprops with FAA clearance I think is only 27000) with no headwind our range is around 750 miles b4 we need refueling. We can do an El Paso to Houston with no refueling in btwn.

We are doing all we can to deplete that ozone bby.

Homicide

EDF1 was better.
Reaction score
FYI I DRIVE A BMW.jpg

M50B25TU.jpg

Since the first of May

tldr; given a van for free, the transmission shit the bed and spending $900 for the car + $100 for a starter was more reasonable than $3k to replace a transmission and torque converter that were recalled in 2005 for being failing pieces of Ford branded aids.

Obvs needs work not including but not limited to new gas tank straps, unfuck the windows, some body work here and there, obviously hoses/mounts/plastic, and I have to get around to sorting out a cracked capacitor in the CCM (probably), but it runs great.

Came with new thermostat housing and water pump though, which is nice. Ima probably have to replace the fan shroud at the very least.

Am I gonna sink more than 3k into this thing anyway? Pft, yeah. Just painting the bitch is probably gonna be more than that.

Thank fuck I have the full service history.

Top Bottom