Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
more anthemic harvey mettle, I'm not a fan of motorcycles but I want to ride a Harley as fast as it goes down the highway
HD is a really fucked up product. I mean it's not bad as far as cruisers go but it's one of the few products which transform the owner into something completely different. The average HD rider is suddenly transformed into walk on Hell's Angel. It's fucking retarded. Just like a glock turns every asshat into a fucking gansta.

If you want' to go fast on a motorcycle then look to the mid size jap bikes or Italian super sports. You're talking 170+ MPH. HD's can't touch that.

And fill out your organ donor card.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
HD is a really fucked up product. I mean it's not bad as far as cruisers go but it's one of the few products which transform the owner into something completely different. The average HD rider is suddenly transformed into walk on Hell's Angel. It's fucking retarded. Just like a glock turns every asshat into a fucking gansta.

If you want' to go fast on a motorcycle then look to the mid size jap bikes or Italian super sports. You're talking 170+ MPH. HD's can't touch that.

And fill out your organ donor card.
I can hardly ride a bicycle without flying over the wheel. I know those super bikes go fast, but they are less stable if the road is shit. It's better to ride smooth when going fast.

Top Bottom