benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
All I had to do in trails of cold steel 3 to beat the boss fight stratos diver was lower the difficulty.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I’ve been playing borderlands 3. The gunplay was improved from 2 but the writing was sent down the shitter to the point of some side quests being painful to play.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Borderlands has a story?
i heard it revolves about a guy named 'hold any button to skip'
I can’t skip no cutscenes even though I hate them you need to learn the story to know why tf you know why and where you’re going (also 9/10 cutscenes are unskippable and inengine).

C5D068A2-8F75-4158-A854-786862C0FC3A.jpeg

Last edited:

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
that migh've actually filtered me from playing borderlands
Borderlands 1 & 2 don't actually have many cutscenes but they decided to step up with the story for BL3 and its not good, the game stinks of millenial writing. Especially playing this coming off Yakuza 0 (a well written game) the story taints everything around it like a plague.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Borderlands 1 & 2 don't actually have many cutscenes but they decided to step up with the story for BL3 and its not good, the game stinks of millenial writing. Especially playing this coming off Yakuza 0 (a well written game) the story taints everything around it like a plague.
I think I played about an hour of Borderlands 3 before I uninstalled it. My favorite was the first one.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
despite the cringe writing they're really fun in co-op

for some reason co-op multi-player basically died sometime in the past 10 years
I enjoyed the first one because of the matchmaking on PS3. They'd lob me in with people at max level. Even though I wasn't much help, I was able to power level and do the same for lower lvl players. Same goes for Dead Island on PS3. It's matchmaking did the same.

Ktastic

Newfag
Reaction score
I think I played about an hour of Borderlands 3 before I uninstalled it. My favorite was the first one.
I played Borderlands 1 a fair bit when it had first came out but I got burned out on that game so hard I could never come back to the series after that. I didn't even play it that much overall, it was just the fucking shitty ambient music that got to me, makes me feel like going to sleep just thinking about it now. The shit that pissed me off the most was when you'd get to a boss fight and there would be 5 seconds of some intro cutscene with some upbeat music that sounded like it was going to launch into this whole thing, only for the soundtrack to go right back to this banjo lullaby garbage the moment that intro scene bs was over.

Beyond that the whole clap trap character reeked of tryhard. I distinctly remember having this wtf notion like they were selling it as though it was some recurring character/cameo guest everyone already was so fond of and grateful to see making an appearance. Still one of the cringiest things I can rem from a major studio game of that era.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I enjoyed the first one because of the matchmaking on PS3. They'd lob me in with people at max level. Even though I wasn't much help, I was able to power level and do the same for lower lvl players. Same goes for Dead Island on PS3. It's matchmaking did the same.
Yeah unfortunately they just don't really make games like that anymore, closest I've seen was Monster Hunter.

Top Bottom