What are you drinking

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Okay, did a search & this is a what I found about it:

What is this agua de jamiaca? It’s hibiscus tea made from an infusion of hibiscus flowers.

I almost always go for the ruby red jamaica, I think just because I love the color. The taste of this hibiscus tea is slightly tart and refreshing.

If you’ve ever had red zinger tea from Celestial Seasonings, it’s a little like that. Or a little like cranberry juice. With a squeeze or two of lime juice, it becomes almost punch-like.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
What about a root beer float - U like?
from time to time ...Yes.

On topic ~ Lot No. 40...Canuckian Rye Whisky...Reminded me of Butterscotch Ice Cream. Decent...got the job done.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Whisky shots of the Canadian persuasion. Enjoyable so far.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
miller lite because it was what was on sale at the nearest gas station in PA that sells beer.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score

British four loko
They took the juju n bangbang (aka energy drink part) out of Murrican 4loko years ago cuz frat boys started dying lol.
Now it's just terrible terrible malt liquor.
I'm only a lil sad over that.
miller lite because it was what was on sale at the nearest gas station in PA that sells beer.
They're finally selling beer at gas stations in PA eh. Fucking about time.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
They're finally selling beer at gas stations in PA eh. Fucking about time.
they started here in gas stations and some grocery stores about 5 years ago.

the store itself has to be big enough for some reason. they actually tore down the sheetz near me and rebuilt it to meet legal specifications. which should tell you something about the pent up demand.

i'm surprised if you didn't see it there yourself when you were still in PA recently

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
they started here in gas stations and some grocery stores about 5 years ago.

the store itself has to be big enough for some reason. they actually tore down the sheetz near me and rebuilt it to meet legal specifications. which should tell you something about the pent up demand.

i'm surprised if you didn't see it there yourself when you were still in PA recently
I haven't been back in nearly 2 years.
When I left the east side of the state had beer n wine in our grocery stores (but only certain stores even within the same chain could sell) but none in our gas stations.

Down here we got beer n awful awful wine in all the 7-11s, but can't buy it past midnite and no earlier than noon on sundays.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
When I left the east side of the state had beer n wine in our grocery stores (but only certain stores even within the same chain could sell) but none in our gas stations.

Down here we got beer n awful awful wine in all the 7-11s, but can't buy it past midnite and no earlier than noon on sundays.
One of the biggest shocks when I moved to AZ was hard liquor on sale everywhere. WalMart, Costco, gas stations, grocery stores. Can buy up to 0200. And I think they start selling at 0600. I don't understand the purpose of the 4 hour break.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
One of the biggest shocks when I moved to AZ was hard liquor on sale everywhere. WalMart, Costco, gas stations, grocery stores. Can buy up to 0200. And I think they start selling at 0600. I don't understand the purpose of the 4 hour break.
New Mexico is the same way, cept I think they can sell 24x7. I can buy a handle of wild Turkey at 3 am there from a gas station lol.

Land of Enchantment, and Entrapment. Fucking hilarious.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score

i went to a random gas station in Ohio yesterday to buy beer and ig they didn't have a license to sell on sunday! had to go to sheetz for that.

can't buy wine at gas stations here past 11 either.

i remember seeing pics of beer cases stacked up in displays at walmarts in other states and was just shocked. it looks sooooo weird for a pennsylvanian

when you say hard liquor you mean 40% ABV right? even in Ohio, they can only sell watered down vodka at convenience stores

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
i went to a random gas station in Ohio yesterday to buy beer and ig they didn't have a license to sell on sunday! had to go to sheetz for that.

i remember seeing pics of beer cases stacked up in displays at walmarts in other states and was just shocked. it looks sooooo weird for a pennsylvanian

when you say hard liquor you mean 40% ABV right? even in Ohio, they can only sell watered down vodka at convenience stores
Naw when you get to the non blue laws states, you can get the hard stuff too.
I'm not sure about Jersey tho. I think you can get a 5th of Canadian there from a step n shop but unsure.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

depends on the store. If it's legal to sell the store will sell it. The only restriction AZ has is you can't sell 200 proof booze only 180. Don't know the benefits of 90% over 100% but what do I know.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
On another note, they didn't bring back Bacardi 151 did they? I swear I saw that at a liquor store here but I might be mistaken
I snatched a mostly full bottle of that when i still worked at the hotel. still got the bottle today. fanfuckingtastic.

IMG_20200608_141641.jpg

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
i just had a few tallboys of that new pbr STRONGER seltzer after a night out and it tastes like garbage but keeps the buzz going strong
IMG_20200611_052704.jpg

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Drunk. I think I should be a professor in this shit by now. Classes start 2021ish when the Corona can't kill me. Fuck my students as long as I get paid.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
More miller light its still on sale i drink like 12 beers after work ive gained so much weight i cant believe people think this is better then shooting heroin

Top Bottom