What has happened to Raddy? I’m worried

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Her last post was way back on 13th of June. That’s two and a half weeks ago.

It’s not like her to be silent for so long. I hope she’s staying safe in Alaska.
She’s gettin dicked down/sizzed up. She doesn’t have time to worry about gay forum shit.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
if i ever die don't let quence make a memorial thread for me
I just might do it and considering your rotund pear-like bodyshape, it might happen sooner rather than later.

her last couple posts were about how she was heading up to visit family.
Let’s hope that’s what happened and nothing nefarious has befallen her. Hold my hand and pray with me for Raddy’s safe return to EDF.

She's only been gone for 2 weeks. she's been inactive for longer periods than this. she just has sh*t going on and generally there aren't many non retarded threads here
Positive thinking. A rational explanation. I like it. 👍

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
she is being held captive and used as a sex slave by ANTIFA.. they like her pudding a lot too, well most of her menu. They live to bitch and eat. She isn't dead.. til the pudding runs out though than RIP. its good pudding i sampled once or several times in South America and it wasn't a wet dream

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Still no sign of EDF’s nurse. This is beyond worrisome. This is alarming.

But what about this (and @Call Me Tim isn’t going to like it): could our bratty Raddy have found a boyfriend? Could she finally have found true love? Has she forsaken EDF to spend quality time with a special someone?

Top Bottom