jibby922

Newfag
Reaction score
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters (2007), just as crazy and funny as the TV series.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

High school football players conspire to post nude images of their female classmates on a covert website. When the site is discovered, members of the community try to expose the culprits, only to learn the devastating truth about those involved.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I watched the Road House remake.
Its really fucking bad. Like, how in the fuck did this make it out as a final product type of bad.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Dinner in America. Amazing acting and pretty funny. They even say nigger once, faggot sometimes and retard a lot :)

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Dinner in America. Amazing acting and pretty funny. They even say nigger once, faggot sometimes and retard a lot :)
RLM is like Anthony Fantano for movies

Not that I'm judging I've done the same thing before lol

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Yes I got it from them, too. What I meant was this sentence:

What thing?
Oh I just meant finding some obscure movie through their channel

I watched clash at the college after seeing it on BOTW, one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen

Maysam

Reaction score
Oh I just meant finding some obscure movie through their channel
yeah i appreciate it as a source for suggestions what i might watch, especially as a foreigner. I mean it's not like I have anyone IRL to discuss watchable movies with. If I started talking to other Germans, I'd end up watching "Tatort" every Sunday and if I ever reach that point I hope someone kills me, the thought embarrasses me so badly.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
yeah i appreciate it as a source for suggestions what i might watch, especially as a foreigner. I mean it's not like I have anyone IRL to discuss watchable movies with. If I started talking to other Germans, I'd end up watching "Tatort" every Sunday and if I ever reach that point I hope someone kills me, the thought embarrasses me so badly.
I don't watch movies that often so I find it's best just to find a director you like and slowly watch all their movies

For example I've been working through Tarantinos stuff for the better part of 5 years lol

Maysam

Reaction score
I don't watch movies that often so I find it's best just to find a director you like and slowly watch all their movies

For example I've been working through Tarantinos stuff for the better part of 5 years lol
I did that too for a while but I was too lazy to keep track of who did what at which time etc.
I also like seeing something completely different from time to time, as an example I will take the opportunity to once again recommend to watch the Korean film Oldboy from 2003 without reading anything about it before. That was quite the experience.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I did that too for a while but I was too lazy to keep track of who did what at which time etc.
I also like seeing something completely different from time to time, as an example I will take the opportunity to once again recommend to watch the Korean film Oldboy from 2003 without reading anything about it before. That was quite the experience.
There's a surprising amount of good stuff from Korea. And I watched The Train to Busan recently and it wasn't high art or anything but it was really entertaining for a zombie movie.

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
Havent actually watched it lately but has anyone seen this reality show called Solitary?

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
I know that Tarantino’s movies are popular, but I’ve never enjoyed them. There’s something about the dialogue in his flicks that really bothers me.
Tarantino is my favorite movie director for reasons that may or may not involve a foot fetish....

Ok...They do.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Just watched "The First Omen" at the movies. Very good movie!

Top Bottom