BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What is this idiot thread even for? I'm not reading the first two pages, I'm just going to pretend what went on and create an entire alternate, fabricated version of that reality in my head... a version in which the OP shoots himself in the head as a gift to humanity.

Seriously though, to keep the pedophiles out. Duh. Why else would someone bother to ban poser class shlock and gag artistry?

As we say, "...and nothing of value was lost."

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
take your pus dripping penis and your fucking inbred chromosome count and fuck the hell off.
Odd of all people, one would think you would want to keep his penis. You know like a souvenir charm. For a charm bracelet. (because it's so tiny.) Think of what a conversation starter that would be.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
Odd of all people, one would think you would want to keep his penis. You know like a souvenir charm. For a charm bracelet. (because it's so tiny.) Think of what a conversation starter that would be.
I support your right to add collectible trinkets to your charm bracelet, but please don't assume that all other men have them.

Top Bottom