4e4wv

Newfag
Reaction score
I think if people started subtly vandalizing random language wikipedia that aren't well moderated it would be a lot funnier and would stay up longer. I doubt there'd be over 5 moderators for the whole of the Welsh wikipedia.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
I think if people started subtly vandalizing random language wikipedia that aren't well moderated it would be a lot funnier and would stay up longer. I doubt there'd be over 5 moderators for the whole of the Welsh wikipedia.
do the scots wiki instead
just talk like a fookin scotsman and they will never know

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230927_010238_Chrome.jpg

I vandalised wikipedia 2 hours ago, did some trolling. I used an image from the folsom street fair page and used it to vandalise the wiki.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
View attachment 83794
I vandalised wikipedia 2 hours ago, did some trolling. I used an image from the folsom street fair page and used it to vandalise the wiki.
What exactly do you see as the point in taking the time to create an account and do these edits only for you to be immediately reverted and banned by a bot before any human even sees it

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
What exactly do you see as the point in taking the time to create an account and do these edits only for you to be immediately reverted and banned by a bot before any human even sees it
Dude, an admin bans me every fucking time, not a bot.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
The most it does is make the moddies come up with another copypasta going "Stop doing that or you get banned lulz"
I tell them to go fuck themselves, i hope i get an lta page

Top Bottom