Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
i imagine the small talk mustve been insane during treatment
The dude that gave me the tattoo was high as a kite. The parlor owner and him were smoking weed and drinking shots so yeah, I was in good company at the time lol

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Can relate. Except instead of huffing gasoline I just drank a lot. Lol
That's another fun thing I jumped to after quitting huffing. Alcoholic to the point I was having severe panic attacks thinking I was dying when I didn't have it. Quit a year ago except for the drink I posted a month back on the what are you drinking thread. Other than that one, I haven't had anything. Can't say it's fun lol

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
i imagine the small talk mustve been insane during treatment
Apparently huffing fucked my comprehension lol. During the removal treatment the lady didn't ask no questions. It was virtually pay, get lasered for 5 minutes, listened to her explain aftercare, and on my way I went.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
They didn't care. As an 18th birthday present for myself, I committed myself to a mental institution in Youngstown. None of my family would take me so I had to ask random people on AOL for a ride.
why did you go to the looney bin

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
why did you go to the looney bin
In hindsight, I think it was just a way to deflate from everything for a bit. It helped me put things into perspective with my life. I know I needed help, but didn't have means to get the help while under 18.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
In hindsight, I think it was just a way to deflate from everything for a bit. It helped me put things into perspective with my life. I know I needed help, but didn't have means to get the help while under 18.
do you have any pics of the pentagram on your forehead before the removal

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
1711672163556.png

You can laugh all you want. It ain't gonna be so funny when Jesus makes his magnificent return and sends you to hell to be brutally sodomized by Satan's pitchfork.

Top Bottom