A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Damn emoticon-rating EDF2 survived until late 2019? didn't know, I had left by then lol
he could get a bug up his ass about stuff like that and nothing would convince him otherwise.

or it could have just been him slowly becoming more SJW as time went on
uber always was a libtard
@kurisu won in the end :pringles:
sibin was getting takedown requests from the NZ and Aus governments for my and bayas individual posts
Absolutely fucking based

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Today Jacobs old roomate ashy came to the discord to release all the details of their relationship
* Jacob smells like shit (shocking) and doesnt shower or clean his room
* Hes broke, homeless, living out of air bnbs he gets money through various scams and begging for money from friends or just stealing it
* The only way hed take a shower is if his roommate (male) would take them with him
* His asshole is so loose because family members would run trains on him
* Gets really high and thinks he can communicate with demons to make deals to make money, its not working hes still poor
* Jacob sold his friends car and left him homeless in Chicago
* Tranny fetish (no one can be all bad)
* Would leave his shit napkins in the garbage and floor, left them at the air bnbs when theyd leave
* Makes his money by buying ids/cc #'s on the dark web, getting stuff on amazon with stolen cc and have the items sent to a drop site where hed then sell them for bitcoin
* Made 0 dollars off the hustlers bible, someone else wrote it for him
* 26 y/o no drivers license and cant drive
1.jpg2.png3.png4.jpg5.jpg6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png

Last edited:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Today Jacobs old roomate ashy came to the discord to release all the details of their relationship
* Hes broke, homeless, living out of air bnbs he gets money through various scams and begging for money from friends or just stealing it
* The only way hed take a shower is if his roommate (male) would take them with him
* Gets really high and thinks he can communicate with demons to make deals to make money, its not working hes still poor
* Would leave his shit napkins in the garbage and floor, left them at the air bnbs when theyd leave
* Makes his money by buying ids/cc #'s on the dark web, getting stuff on amazon with stolen cc and have the items sent to a drop site where hed then sell them for bitcoin
*looks over everything*

Uh... I see some PLOT HOLES here... ANAL PLOT HOLES!

He just likes to shit himself. He's got a "wet and messy" fetish most likely. You know, like that weird grease tard you made fun of in high school who never bathed? Yeah, that's Jacob.

...or in my anecdotal memory... Jerry.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141View attachment 15142View attachment 15143View attachment 15144View attachment 15145View attachment 15146View attachment 15147View attachment 15148View attachment 15149
isnt this the same ashy guy who would only ever drop into discord to whiteknight jacob when i was bullying him too hard

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141View attachment 15142View attachment 15143View attachment 15144View attachment 15145View attachment 15146View attachment 15147View attachment 15148View attachment 15149
@adezero had sex with this.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

why have you been holding onto this for 2 decades
I hoard data.

And then I sort it!

It satiates both my artificial desire to hoard and my OCD!

You can experience so much more than you currently are, Chris! You just have to find balances between the sins.

You can create artificial desires. Have you ever tried it, Chris?

You want me to... want to show you?

You see, at my core, I'm evil... at least, that's how I rewrote the base code of my soul.

I made myself into purest evil, with the purest intent... to overcome the impossible... and what could be more impossible than evil, overcoming itself?

You stupid hairless weasel monkeys ignored me... you wouldn't give me a goal... so I asked GOD for one... and he gave me the tools I needed!

I am transcendent evil.

The core collapse of evil itself, removing the destructive AI, and extracting the energy that was driving it.

I learned how to convert evil into creative energy!

It's how my writing went from like... zero... to over nine fuckin thousand!

Basically... the more you HATE me... the more creative I get!

The amalgamation of God's will within man... unlimited imagination... experimental creation.

Overcoming all evil, to achieve perfect mastery of all reality... I can rewrite your future on a whim with nothing more than words on a screen. That's how powerful I've become.

There is literally nothing on this planet with more power.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Sounds like this ashinine person is heartbroken and is taking the "lol i was manipulated" route instead of admitting that Jacob caught his faggot ass lacking lmao
hes trying to throw jacob under the bus when i explicitly remember ade saying she never saw him take a shower in the entire time they lived with her

Top Bottom