Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
"I swear I don't care about IHM, it doesn't bother me"
"STOP GIVING THEM PRIVS"
*furiously edits their profiles*

Gonna go make a call out thread to blog in instead of trying to derail this one some more?
Its very immature for someone at your age to care so much about internet forums

Homicide

EDF1 was better.
Reaction score
Why are you arguing with 10 year olds
I'm not, I got dragged in here to get interrogated and this is the first time you've spoken to me at all.

Y'all acting like I started paying attention to things in the past 15 years got damn

Last edited:

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Firebird you fucktard...

The convertible is nice too...

Only $6k, that's pretty cheap!

I think they had a t-top version too... or maybe that was in '96, I forget.
these are actually disgusting unless you get them in the ws6/ws9 models

then they are still disgusting but in a much more masculine way

fuck outta here with those v6 models

Reaction score

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Firebirds are shit cars. Drive a pick up.
Yeah, drive a pickup and then tip over! :D

Sorry, grandma, I don't drive slow.

I like doing 90 on twisted backroads filled with surprise deer obstacles.

You can do it with a Pontiac because they got a wide ass frame with super wide ass tires.

Try it with most anything else and you'll either have to lane drift or risk tipping.

Reaction score
Yeah, drive a pickup and then tip over! :D

Sorry, grandma, I don't drive slow.

I like doing 90 on twisted backroads filled with surprise deer obstacles.

You can do it with a Pontiac because they got a wide ass frame with super wide ass tires.

Try it with most anything else and you'll either have to lane drift or risk tipping.
Try driving a firebird in 3 feet of snow. I know on the west coast you get get nice weather but in some parts of north america you need 4 wheel drive on a strong rugged truck.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
wow this car fucking sucks
That car can suck my ego off faster than you can suck my dick off. I'm not sayin it's a competition, I'm just sayin... know your place. You're no trophy waifu... hell, you're not even a trophy whore! You're a roastie wine aunt without an OnlyFans account, desperate for some sexual attention. I mean, I'm not sayin I wouldn't be inclined to ride you upside down while makin motorcycle noises across your Klarawagner as you give my little captain a proper mouth salute... just that I don't want to hear you yap as I'm flyin down the road at break neck speed as I desperately try and remember what the sensation of fear feels like. Also, you're a whore, so don't take it personally if I treat you like a bitch in heat and insist on getting you tested for STDs.

Top Bottom