Reaction score
That car can suck my ego off faster than you can suck my dick off. I'm not sayin it's a competition, I'm just sayin... know your place. You're no trophy waifu... hell, you're not even a trophy whore! You're a roastie wine aunt without an OnlyFans account, desperate for some sexual attention. I mean, I'm not sayin I wouldn't be inclined to ride you upside down while makin motorcycle noises across your Klarawagner as you give my little captain a proper mouth salute... just that I don't want to hear you yap as I'm flyin down the road at break neck speed as I desperately try and remember what the sensation of fear feels like. Also, you're a whore, so don't take it personally if I treat you like a bitch in heat and insist on getting you tested for STDs.
I didnt know mitzi had an onlyfans account hook up the link bro.

mitzi

"Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks."
Reaction score
That car can suck my ego off faster than you can suck my dick off. I'm not sayin it's a competition, I'm just sayin... know your place. You're no trophy waifu... hell, you're not even a trophy whore! You're a roastie wine aunt without an OnlyFans account, desperate for some sexual attention. I mean, I'm not sayin I wouldn't be inclined to ride you upside down while makin motorcycle noises across your Klarawagner as you give my little captain a proper mouth salute... just that I don't want to hear you yap as I'm flyin down the road at break neck speed as I desperately try and remember what the sensation of fear feels like. Also, you're a whore, so don't take it personally if I treat you like a bitch in heat and insist on getting you tested for STDs.

the car sucks

Cosmic Sewer Hobo

It's all over
Reaction score
damn, nigga... You reek of absolute fetid virginity that I might offer you to suck my dick out of pity then teach you how to properly tie a noose

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
damn, nigga... You reek of absolute fetid virginity that I might offer you to suck my dick out of pity then teach you how to properly tie a noose
Nah dude, chicks like it when you talk to them like that. I know it seems like I'm being real mean, but like, it's just a dominance thing, ya know? Like women want a man to assert dominance over them, it establishes boundaries and makes them feel more at ease around you, knowing that you're the strongest.

A chick doesn't feel safe around a guy that might be weaker than she is. Women like power, it's like fuckin cocaine for them. Show a woman a little bit of power and she'll be rubbing her cock holster all over your every word.

Cosmic Sewer Hobo

It's all over
Reaction score
Nah dude, chicks like it when you talk to them like that. I know it seems like I'm being real mean, but like, it's just a dominance thing, ya know? Like women want a man to assert dominance over them, it establishes boundaries and makes them feel more at ease around you, knowing that you're the strongest.

A chick doesn't feel safe around a guy that might be weaker than she is. Women like power, it's like fuckin cocaine for them. Show a woman a little bit of power and she'll be rubbing her cock holster all over your every word.
looks like it's worked well for you thus far lmao

mitzi

Reaction score

the car sucks but not as much as you.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
the car sucks but not as much as you.
Well as big as your pussy is... you better hope so! I might need to bring a shop vac into the bedroom to help! Which "attachments" do you prefer? The pet hair brush attachment, that's your "special helper" I bet!

You're the kind of chick I'd have to buy a pair of vibrator panties for... you know, so every time you mouth off I can put you right in your place... sexual subservience.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Hey, I just noticed something... why does Stellmach look so much like Nick Bate...

Nick Bate - 130392554928.jpg

They even share the same, uh... "problems"...

Nick Bate - Fecescomesout.jpg

Nick Bate - Showeringnickbate.jpg

Not sure if they're both into, well, you know, the other thing...

Nick Bate - amber1.png

mitzi

Reaction score
i dont really see the resemblance

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
If Nick cut his hair short, lost 25 pounds and cleaned up ~slightly~ he'd look identical to Jacob Stellmach.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh, by the way, fuck your species... a lot... this is how much I hate you right now...

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Why do you presume that you exist?

No, I don't mean that in an esoteric, psycho-babble bullshit sort of way.

I mean... the functional part of your brain that makes you assume that.

Don't you understand?

You see... if you don't believe in God, if you believe that you were the product of nature... then, by default, whatever part of your mind thinks that it's "real"... that's just a fabrication of nature. A delusional construct... that's you, that's your sense of self. A living delusion.

So, if you don't believe in God, you don't believe you functionally exist.

You are forced, by default, if you're an atheist, to accept the fact that your existence is entirely a lie, just a composition of organs and brain structures designed to make you artificially feel that way.

You see, on the one side, you can figure that your sentience is bound to your physical body. If that's true... then "you" really don't exist. Because "you" are simply the product of nature doing nature things to simulate perception as a means of driving you biologically like the trained little puppet you are.

Or on the flip side you believe your sentience is metaphysical and is not governed by the simplistic impulses of natural systems.

Fabricated sentience... or real sentience... nature provides one... Jesus provides the other.

Wait... did I get those mixed up?

Well, what tha'hell, just mix and match, I'm sure it'll turn out okay! :D

-God says, "Fuck you all, stop doing horrible shit right now."

...or was that me? Well, one of us DEF said that... or was it both?

Top Bottom