Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Nigga sounding mad his parents would never do something for him
I've never understood why having distant and apathetic parents is a flex. Like I know people who brag about how they were being charged rent after highschool by their mom as if that's something that normally happens in other cultures.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
I've never understood why having distant and apathetic parents is a flex. Like I know people who brag about how they were being charged rent after highschool by their mom as if that's something that normally happens in other cultures.
I was charged rent by my parents after I turned 18, but it came out as less than the cost of their beer and liquor that I was drinking in a month, so all in all worth it.
Had to think a little about budgeting which is always a good lesson for a young shitkicker to learn as early as convenient.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
It's not about your parents not caring, it's just about having your own living space.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's antithetical to human development to not seek synergistic benefit.

I can understand a parent wanting you to pay some "rent", I mean you're not a child, but at the same time it needs to be fair.

I mean if the monthly mortgage is paid for entirely by ONE person in the house, well that's not really fair and that's not synergy, that's parasitic.

Don't be a parasite!

Unfortunately parasitic thinking has largely become the norm.

People just look for whatever they can smash and grab.

Short term gains. Use 'em and lose 'em.

That's how most humans operate now.

People are more into ruling than sharing.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Gamergay

Please be patient I have autism
Reaction score

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Why though?
Open and shut case it seemed.
He got arrested in C(r)ook County. You know, the same shithole that allowed Jussie Smollett off.

Let me tell you how it works with misdemeanor theft cases here. If the store or cop does not show up, the case gets dropped.

They call this "SoL" which does not mean shit out of luck, but Stricken on Leave to Reinstate. They can technically reinstate but only if he gets nabbed again.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
He got arrested in C(r)ook County. You know, the same shithole that allowed Jussie Smollett off.

Let me tell you how it works with misdemeanor theft cases here. If the store or cop does not show up, the case gets dropped.

They call this "SoL" which does not mean shit out of luck, but Stricken on Leave to Reinstate. They can technically reinstate but only if he gets nabbed again.
I forget how your legal system is a dumpster fire.

Top Bottom