minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Oddgay posted some pics off his facebook and hes a trans/nonbinary communist feminist now

The US school system took another victim
So going to have to cross him off the unscathed list
okay, so... normal american zoomer then? :meow:
also he did that after he stopped posting and he still doesn't have an article on the site with his dick on it so i mean...

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
the people still here are the "normal" ones

yall seem to think im joking when i say over 50% of the forums users were furries
Even in 2016 I found the amount of furries to be a bit weird, I think schnookums and vermin were still around back then

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Did he just live his life as a dickgirl, or did he get a pussy?
how the fuck should i know?
anyway dude you ftm trans usually get top surgery first... and to my knowledge there really isn't anything synthetic that replicates penile spongy/erectile tissue so you either hope the testosterone increases your clit-size or you go full abomination...
and by that i mean i saw a ftm transperson who had skin taken from their arm to wrap around a machine they wore strapped to their leg which they pumped full of air like an inflate-a-penis

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Stopped fapping midway through to admire the dream cast and decked out gamecube, made me reminesce about my friend Benjamin cohen and our kinky chats about what if Rick and Marty went back in time and met SpongeBob and Patrick, and whether or not it's ethical to use save states when playing emulated NES games...memories gone like teardrops in the rain

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Stopped fapping midway through to admire the dream cast and decked out gamecube, made me reminesce about my friend Benjamin cohen and our kinky chats about what if Rick and Marty went back in time and met SpongeBob and Patrick, and whether or not it's ethical to use save states when playing emulated NES games...memories gone like teardrops in the rain
the black lacquer Walmart furniture and the dust is a significant turnoff :(

Top Bottom