Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
lol the thought of viril being actually mad that a tranny has a bigger dick than him while also believing that trannies can just "make themselves bigger dicks"

lmao
Maybe I said that wrong, but you getvwhat I mean retard; they form a dick for themselves that's larger than any man's, and that's a total faggot move.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
looks like a couple different ones there...
either way it's still "ma'am could you please scoot your erection out of the way i'm trying to see what character behind you is wearing the cowboy hat"
I don't even think it's erect I think she's just packing a python

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
crayola model fuckin magic
that come in flesh tones like the sculpey do?

...could you imagine just havin' to walk around with a clay boner the entire rest of your life cuz it can't soften up? takin' your kid out of class for a dentist appt with a massive rod?
viril i need to know more. are your imagined fake dicks detachable or do you get a magnet installed or what?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Idk what's hard to understand about a man living his day to day life as a woman

I think it's really weird but I'm not personally prejudiced or see any reason to actually care

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Gatekeeper baka ruthlessly defending true womanhood from gay men with aspergers that constitute like 0.01% of the population

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Look, when it comes to abject depravity there are people who enjoy mutilation.

Okay, I'm sorry, but that's like... a "thing".

And all you morons kinda opened Pandora's Box, so... well, if faggots can take "pride" in their antithetical arrangement of reality... so too can anything else.

You kinda fucked up when you said all religions are equal... I don't think you morons understood what it was you were really doing.

In effect, you were saying that all beliefs are equal.

That means the belief that a person can mutilate themselves for a sense of happiness is just as valid and equal as the belief that you shouldn't hurt yourself for attention.

But... some people want attention so badly that, they won't just hurt themselves, because when that stops working... well, those types start to hurt OTHERS for attention.

That's a valid and equal belief, that you should be able to torment and mutilate others for happiness. That's what you taught them.

Even worse, you taught them that having a minority perspective is indicative of deserved preferential treatment over others.

Even worse, you taught them that displaying emotions, like virtue, are more favorable than sincerely acting on them.

But you want to know what the WORST thing of all is?

You can't reconcile your own brand of bullshit.

It's like... fuck them... fuck your own stupid bullshit.

Would you take gay rights if it came packaged with pedo rights?

See, this is why I don't make my bullshit into a "lifestyle choice"... there is every want and whim to actively seek to satiate my own estranged sexual interests, especially given the overly harmless nature, but I know what it comes with...

Personal - Death Threats - 8Chan Pedos.png

It gives you a unique perspective when you are a part of a unique community. One already considered "evil" by society.

It was, you know, fetishes, in general. Society considered them awkward and weird at best... at worst, abominations, outright evil incarnate. A threat to reality.

It is.

What is real?

Well, it's largely whatever you WANT it to be. I mean, you have autonomy, you can effectively just make shit up! Nothing is stopping you, tons of assholes do it every day.

What is "normal" is simply the form of reality that you're used to, that you rely upon, because it feeds expectation, it satiates WANT.

You have WANTS and the form of reality you accept readily supplies them... unless it's not.

If the form of reality you offer can't sustainably satiate human interest then counter realities will start to foment in people's minds.

You call these "fetishes".

In my sense of reality they're more like wishes.

They're forms of antithetical reality you wish for.

Now wishes can be relatively harmless. Take my own wishes... if they ran reality, things would be VERY different... still sustainable, still peaceful... probably more so... but very, VERY different.

But if my wishes are more sustainable than present reality, why can't I inflict them upon others?

Well, let's say someone developed a very specific fetish/wish in which people could satiate drug addiction in a clinical setting, as freely as they like. With the mentality that death is real and they're actively seeking it through pleasure. Fetishized suicide. Like the Dolcett fetish, but with pleasure assisted suicide instead of pleasure assisted cannibalism.

People would be WAY happier! And there would be WAY less people! People wouldn't fear so much, because being dead would be seen as a gift to society and people could "work on it" like a video game, like start out with a slow addiction and slowly working their way up. Like burning the candle at both ends, enjoy more in the now, knowing you're shortening your life expectancy, with the perception of that as being a net positive, something you can REALLY feel good about!

Everybody's happy! :D

Not for very long, but then... maybe it's GREEDY of you to WANT for longer?

You see, even your own life expectancy can be fetishized as a form of evil.

For pleasure! The best kind of evil! Lust is the form of evil that lets you wish just about ANYTHING into existence because... it feels good! :D

For some people.

For other people, that might be a form of hell on earth! Having everyone fake happy, drug happy, having human life cheapened to the point of seeing yourself as a burden to be disposed of in exchange for inhuman pleasure... some might find that to be... quite sickening.

Others might find it okay... as long as it involves ~others~ and not them.

This invariably fucks up because eventually people they form attachments to wind up caught in the wake and... it always affects everyone. Always.

That's the first rule in wish making! It always affects everyone and often in very unpredictable and unintended ways. Like a Monkey's Paw.

Lots of good, pleasurable intentions... not much care or consideration as to how they could affect others or even themselves by creating a wishing precedent.

They wished for slaves and created abuse victims.

Slaves wished away slavery and created insane oligarchies hellbent on killing us all in retribution for their imagined loss.

They wished for women voters. Once they existed, the women voters tried to wish away alcohol.

It nearly killed us all and gave rise to the formation of organized crime and tens of thousands of dead.

Women wished for more power and attained the ability to kill unborn babies for convenience and pleasure.

Blacks wished for more power and got so drunk off it they can't even be quantified as human at this point.

The youth keep looking around, all they see is hell, all they want is "different"... so they keep wishing for different... and now they're mutilating their own genitalia and allowing themselves to be trafficked and molested by pedophiles, just to spite mommy and daddy's version of "happy" reality!

My parent's generation wished for "early achievers". So I was beaten into adulthood as a toddler and now I wish for a reality in which adults can be babies.

Except I generally don't, because I understand the risk.

Moderation is the key. It's the thing humanity is lacking.

A rock killed Abel. A rock killed Goliath. Clearly rocks aren't at issue, its their contextual use.

Be more careful about the wishes you make, learn how to wish smaller and to wish selflessly, for others... that's the trick to living longer and happier.

And remember, everyone can make wishes, not just you... so maybe don't cast them blind onto society as a whole.

There's PLENTY worse shit than you and it can't wait to capitalize on your selfish precedent.

Allow faggots to be free and you recklessly allow the abuse that created them in the first place... pedophiles.

Allow minorities to fail upwards for the sake of your "diversity" fetish and you create a society that's run with stupid, selfish liars who destroy everything... because you trained them wrong... on purpose... for selfish pleasure.

Allow adult babies and every scat fetishist is gonna be doing cartwheels down time square.

WE KNOW!

We know, because every time we simply EXIST around the lot of you supposedly "normal" asshats... SHIT is ALWAYS the FIRST THING that pops into your idiot heads.

SO WE KNOW!

That's why the majority of my community stays ~real~ quiet... because we know how you heathens operate and we know EXACTLY what tha'fuck you'd be looking for by allowing it!

That or it would attract pedos.

Pedos and shit sniffers are the reason I keep my taboos in check.

I know that allowing my antithetical interests means allowing theirs... and I'd gladly sacrifice my fetish in a second if it meant fuckin shit over for pedos.

Some wishes cannot ever be allowed... and that starts by not recklessly making your own.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Look, when it comes to abject depravity there are people who enjoy mutilation.

Okay, I'm sorry, but that's like... a "thing".

And all you morons kinda opened Pandora's Box, so... well, if faggots can take "pride" in their antithetical arrangement of reality... so too can anything else.

You kinda fucked up when you said all religions are equal... I don't think you morons understood what it was you were really doing.

In effect, you were saying that all beliefs are equal.

That means the belief that a person can mutilate themselves for a sense of happiness is just as valid and equal as the belief that you shouldn't hurt yourself for attention.

But... some people want attention so badly that, they won't just hurt themselves, because when that stops working... well, those types start to hurt OTHERS for attention.

That's a valid and equal belief, that you should be able to torment and mutilate others for happiness. That's what you taught them.

Even worse, you taught them that having a minority perspective is indicative of deserved preferential treatment over others.

Even worse, you taught them that displaying emotions, like virtue, are more favorable than sincerely acting on them.

But you want to know what the WORST thing of all is?

You can't reconcile your own brand of bullshit.

It's like... fuck them... fuck your own stupid bullshit.

Would you take gay rights if it came packaged with pedo rights?

See, this is why I don't make my bullshit into a "lifestyle choice"... there is every want and whim to actively seek to satiate my own estranged sexual interests, especially given the overly harmless nature, but I know what it comes with...

View attachment 56609

It gives you a unique perspective when you are a part of a unique community. One already considered "evil" by society.

It was, you know, fetishes, in general. Society considered them awkward and weird at best... at worst, abominations, outright evil incarnate. A threat to reality.

It is.

What is real?

Well, it's largely whatever you WANT it to be. I mean, you have autonomy, you can effectively just make shit up! Nothing is stopping you, tons of assholes do it every day.

What is "normal" is simply the form of reality that you're used to, that you rely upon, because it feeds expectation, it satiates WANT.

You have WANTS and the form of reality you accept readily supplies them... unless it's not.

If the form of reality you offer can't sustainably satiate human interest then counter realities will start to foment in people's minds.

You call these "fetishes".

In my sense of reality they're more like wishes.

They're forms of antithetical reality you wish for.

Now wishes can be relatively harmless. Take my own wishes... if they ran reality, things would be VERY different... still sustainable, still peaceful... probably more so... but very, VERY different.

But if my wishes are more sustainable than present reality, why can't I inflict them upon others?

Well, let's say someone developed a very specific fetish/wish in which people could satiate drug addiction in a clinical setting, as freely as they like. With the mentality that death is real and they're actively seeking it through pleasure. Fetishized suicide. Like the Dolcett fetish, but with pleasure assisted suicide instead of pleasure assisted cannibalism.

People would be WAY happier! And there would be WAY less people! People wouldn't fear so much, because being dead would be seen as a gift to society and people could "work on it" like a video game, like start out with a slow addiction and slowly working their way up. Like burning the candle at both ends, enjoy more in the now, knowing you're shortening your life expectancy, with the perception of that as being a net positive, something you can REALLY feel good about!

Everybody's happy! :D

Not for very long, but then... maybe it's GREEDY of you to WANT for longer?

You see, even your own life expectancy can be fetishized as a form of evil.

For pleasure! The best kind of evil! Lust is the form of evil that lets you wish just about ANYTHING into existence because... it feels good! :D

For some people.

For other people, that might be a form of hell on earth! Having everyone fake happy, drug happy, having human life cheapened to the point of seeing yourself as a burden to be disposed of in exchange for inhuman pleasure... some might find that to be... quite sickening.

Others might find it okay... as long as it involves ~others~ and not them.

This invariably fucks up because eventually people they form attachments to wind up caught in the wake and... it always affects everyone. Always.

That's the first rule in wish making! It always affects everyone and often in very unpredictable and unintended ways. Like a Monkey's Paw.

Lots of good, pleasurable intentions... not much care or consideration as to how they could affect others or even themselves by creating a wishing precedent.

They wished for slaves and created abuse victims.

Slaves wished away slavery and created insane oligarchies hellbent on killing us all in retribution for their imagined loss.

They wished for women voters. Once they existed, the women voters tried to wish away alcohol.

It nearly killed us all and gave rise to the formation of organized crime and tens of thousands of dead.

Women wished for more power and attained the ability to kill unborn babies for convenience and pleasure.

Blacks wished for more power and got so drunk off it they can't even be quantified as human at this point.

The youth keep looking around, all they see is hell, all they want is "different"... so they keep wishing for different... and now they're mutilating their own genitalia and allowing themselves to be trafficked and molested by pedophiles, just to spite mommy and daddy's version of "happy" reality!

My parent's generation wished for "early achievers". So I was beaten into adulthood as a toddler and now I wish for a reality in which adults can be babies.

Except I generally don't, because I understand the risk.

Moderation is the key. It's the thing humanity is lacking.

A rock killed Abel. A rock killed Goliath. Clearly rocks aren't at issue, its their contextual use.

Be more careful about the wishes you make, learn how to wish smaller and to wish selflessly, for others... that's the trick to living longer and happier.

And remember, everyone can make wishes, not just you... so maybe don't cast them blind onto society as a whole.

There's PLENTY worse shit than you and it can't wait to capitalize on your selfish precedent.

Allow faggots to be free and you recklessly allow the abuse that created them in the first place... pedophiles.

Allow minorities to fail upwards for the sake of your "diversity" fetish and you create a society that's run with stupid, selfish liars who destroy everything... because you trained them wrong... on purpose... for selfish pleasure.

Allow adult babies and every scat fetishist is gonna be doing cartwheels down time square.

WE KNOW!

We know, because every time we simply EXIST around the lot of you supposedly "normal" asshats... SHIT is ALWAYS the FIRST THING that pops into your idiot heads.

SO WE KNOW!

That's why the majority of my community stays ~real~ quiet... because we know how you heathens operate and we know EXACTLY what tha'fuck you'd be looking for by allowing it!

That or it would attract pedos.

Pedos and shit sniffers are the reason I keep my taboos in check.

I know that allowing my antithetical interests means allowing theirs... and I'd gladly sacrifice my fetish in a second if it meant fuckin shit over for pedos.

Some wishes cannot ever be allowed... and that starts by not recklessly making your own.
Jesus Christ, save the essays for your debates obesius.

Top Bottom