Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
TinFail, you’re really starting to hit your stride with the meme thievery. I’m impressed that you were able to bounce back with such vigour after being incommunicado for so long......almost as if you’re making up for lost time.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
To add onto that hypothetically about a gram of sensitive primary that can detonate without confinement e.g. - tatp or hmtd could be wrapped and taped in any sort of thin paper to create an impact based explosive arrow.
NOTE TO NSA* This only works in video games and not in real life.
LOL no. You watch too many Holllypedowood movies. Fucking no. You don't understand explosives and what causes explosions. You are retarded beyond compare.
goodday

FourRape

Ediot
Reaction score
LOL no. You watch too many Holllypedowood movies. Fucking no. You don't understand explosives and what causes explosions. You are retarded beyond compare.
goodday
It would work because of how sensitive those explosives are, (maybe not HMTD since it’s not as sensitive) absolutely a gram of tatp would detonate coming from literally anyone using a bow that isn’t a 120lbs woman. It wouldn’t be as reliable as coming from a firearm, but it certainly works with organic peroxides and some engineering to an arrow.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
It would work because of how sensitive those explosives are, (maybe not HMTD since it’s not as sensitive) absolutely a gram of tatp would detonate coming from literally anyone using a bow that isn’t a 120lbs woman. It wouldn’t be as reliable as coming from a firearm, but it certainly works with organic peroxides and some engineering to an arrow.
ok stand corrected. thought it was heat reactive only.
Dunno what the sex of the bow user has to do with anything.

Last edited:

FourRape

Ediot
Reaction score
ok stand corrected. thought it was heat reactive only.
Dunno what the sex of the bow user has to do with anything.
>Dunno what the sex of the bow user has to do with anything.
Twus a joke about women being too weak to use a recurve bow.
>thought it was heat reactive only.
So have many lovely middle eastern fellows that lost their fingers or their lives. Tatp is VERY FUCKING IMPACT SENSITIVE, which is the only reason I see using this in a bow to be a potential life risk, regardless it would still detonate on impact and produce lethal results against human sized targets, just not safe to walk around with high explosives on you in a combat situation. To increase the sensitivity to a primary to make it more impact sensitive it could be mixed with Tetrazene, don’t try this at home kids!

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
>Dunno what the sex of the bow user has to do with anything.
Twus a joke about women being too weak to use a recurve bow.
>thought it was heat reactive only.
So have many lovely middle eastern fellows that lost their fingers or their lives. Tatp is VERY FUCKING IMPACT SENSITIVE, which is the only reason I see using this in a bow to be a potential life risk, regardless it would still detonate on impact and produce lethal results against human sized targets, just not safe to walk around with high explosives on you in a combat situation. To increase the sensitivity to a primary to make it more impact sensitive it could be mixed with Tetrazene, don’t try this at home kids!
It's also reactive. so if you end up in a chemical factory or even an area by sewage/water treatment plant yeah possible ka-boom.

You're not using this in a combat situation. It is also very friction sensitive. It's too unstable to really be used in the manner you're suggesting. Possible, yes most certainly; probable, no. Too many variables. A Molotov cocktail would be safer, more practical and more effective.

LOL ME'er are not using Tri-peroxides. They are using WWI and earlier gunpowder and the tnt in WW! and earlier arty rounds. When gunpowder ages it gets more sensitive and more explosive. So them packing 1890 powder into a pipe bomb has a good chance of detonating. Which is a surprise if they are packing more modern powders say mid sixties. Not to mention if they are using TNT that hasn't been stored properly, for example not rotated while in storage, it becomes super sensitive to movement. Stuff from WW2 was corrosive in nature and that made it far more volatile. See Kentucky Ballistics where he nearly killed himself using very aged black tip 50 BMG.

But if you want to make your arrow of assignation more lethal by using tri-peroxides, go ahead. Just don't see the practicality of it and haven't been convinced that it would be.

FourRape

Ediot
Reaction score
It's also reactive. so if you end up in a chemical factory or even an area by sewage/water treatment plant yeah possible ka-boom.

You're not using this in a combat situation. It is also very friction sensitive. It's too unstable to really be used in the manner you're suggesting. Possible, yes most certainly; probable, no. Too many variables. A Molotov cocktail would be safer, more practical and more effective.

LOL ME'er are not using Tri-peroxides. They are using WWI and earlier gunpowder and the tnt in WW! and earlier arty rounds. When gunpowder ages it gets more sensitive and more explosive. So them packing 1890 powder into a pipe bomb has a good chance of detonating. Which is a surprise if they are packing more modern powders say mid sixties. Not to mention if they are using TNT that hasn't been stored properly, for example not rotated while in storage, it becomes super sensitive to movement. Stuff from WW2 was corrosive in nature and that made it far more volatile. See Kentucky Ballistics where he nearly killed himself using very aged black tip 50 BMG.

But if you want to make your arrow of assignation more lethal by using tri-peroxides, go ahead. Just don't see the practicality of it and haven't been convinced that it would be.
Yeah they can react to certain metals that will cause them to detonate prematurely so that could also be another risk factor to add. The only thing that gives it any hope is TATP can be desensitized quite a bit, but it probably still isn’t the best idea to use it. Certain flash powders (Kclo4+AL) that are impact sensitive might be sensitive enough to explode on impact while avoiding most of the risk that would be faced with peroxides, never been tested though so who knows.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Yeah they can react to certain metals that will cause them to detonate prematurely so that could also be another risk factor to add. The only thing that gives it any hope is
reactive means the chemical has compounds more readily combining to the current compound it's in. HO is highly reactive.
TATP can be desensitized quite a bit, but it probably still isn’t the best idea to use it.
confusing why would that be a solution? wouldn't using a more stable compound be better?
Certain flash powders (Kclo4+AL) that are impact sensitive might be sensitive enough to explode on impact while avoiding most of the risk that would be faced with peroxides, never been tested though so who knows.
perhaps but don't they need to be compressed? Not like tri OH? which would only need mild compression and the heat generated by such compression?

Again dunno.
But again, why do through all this trouble?
Just train for the upper torso or even a head shot if you are that good.
The facial bones are very thin and an average hunting arrowhead will penetrate it. Yoru Max. sinus is very thin.

Good convo.

FourRape

Ediot
Reaction score
confusing why would that be a solution? wouldn't using a more stable compound be better?
Yeah that’s true. Even the rocks in bang-snaps could be cutout and used on a last ditch effort since they’re just as impact sensitive if not more, the only thing is they lack the energy to do any significant damage, might be good for recreation though because it likely wouldn’t injure you too badly and would be just fun to shoot an arrow and make it boom boom.
perhaps but don't they need to be compressed? Not like tri OH? which would only need mild compression and the heat generated by such compression?
Not with this particular mixture of flash. Some nitrate-based ones are really shitty for energetics and work a lot like simple gunpowder. Chlorate-based flash mixes are very powerful energetics, despite being a “low explosive” it is sensitive to friction, impact, and heat. The only reason it would need to be compressed enough so that the powder wouldn’t be moving all over the place and spilling, it will explode simply from being hit with a hammer unconfined on a piece of paper. Sulfur can be added to the mix to increase sensitivity for consistent detonation if needed, but I don’t feel that is necessary since it’s already impact explosive enough alone.

Some people use the flash mixture for a homemade sensitive tannerite for .22lr which works surprisingly well -
But again, why do through all this trouble?
Just train for the upper torso or even a head shot if you are that good.
The facial bones are very thin and an average hunting arrowhead will penetrate it. Yoru Max. sinus is very thin.
Yeah I’m certain a bow is absolutely enough to kill effectively and the whole modifying arrows might cause more trouble than good, just the thought of an effective improvised arrow that doesn’t cost a whole bunch of jewcoin and chem skills to shoot is interesting to me.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
1.jpg

308, 6.5 Creedmore, and 6.5 Grendel comparison.
2.jpg

308 did't show up in the comparison photo too well. Those are inch squares (2cm in GloboHomo Units)

Not my target was found at the range, I always pick up trash, often leave with a bag full each time. Pisses me off. litter everywhere, BLM and the State just took away a popular shooting spot because of all the litter left behind. Shotties are the fucking worst. And the bottles. all the fucking broken bottles everywhere. Fucking sucks.
blasty boi is blasty.jpg

Just under 5K ft/lbs of energy at the muzzle. 6779 N/m (globohomo Units) and actually sounds like "kaBLAM" when fired. It would be hilarious, but shoulder is tender when that happens, so that tamped down on the "oh geez" laughter.

Zeroed at 150 yards and there was a slight left to right wind, (guessing 1-2 knots gust up to 4-5 - didn't have my meter) No drift. I mean NONE. Need to find another range. Want to go out way farther. Have to reset the scope, recoil broke it loose, i didn't tighten the rings down securely, well at all. I had them all finger tight and forgot to torque them down, so don't know if the scope was level so basically plinked with 6 USD rounds. Useless, but fun, but painful. Shoulder had a nice dull pain like someone fucking around and walloping you in the deltoid (Flinching game) but on the collar bone (clavicle for you medical fags) So looking into getting a thicker buttpad. But everything on this gun is expensive. An extra magazine is 250 USD. So... yeah.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
If you ever had problems unlocking your phone with your fingerprint, now you can have the same frustration during a deadly force situation.

1500 bucks for an overteched Glock clone. LOL I'll pass.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
If you ever had problems unlocking your phone with your fingerprint, now you can have the same frustration during a deadly force situation.

1500 bucks for an overteched Glock clone. LOL I'll pass.
Smart technology, dumb people.

Top Bottom