READ ME Here for a wiki account?: read this thread first

DramaForums

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had like 5 people DM me today asking for an account, which is fine. But they don't give me a username or email even though I was very clear about it. Amazing how many people can't take two seconds to read
shut the fuck up nigger, be greatful no one has shot you yet for being a insufferable little bitch

Reaction score
I've had like 5 people DM me today asking for an account, which is fine. But they don't give me a username or email even though I was very clear about it. Amazing how many people can't take two seconds to read
They NEVER fucking tell me the name or email when they message me. it's starting to piss me off.

@Leonardo DiCaprio fuck you

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
They NEVER fucking tell me the name or email when they message me. it's starting to piss me off.

@Leonardo DiCaprio fuck you
How many requests do you get? Are people viewing it and then ignoring the instructions or just directly going to a mod after seeing the mod list? I tried to make the thread as easy to spot and understand as possible.

Reaction score
How many requests do you get? Are people viewing it and then ignoring the instructions or just directly going to a mod after seeing the mod list? I tried to make the thread as easy to spot and understand as possible.
Not too many. Last month there have maybe been 2? They never fucking include the name/email until I ask them for it.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Sounds like perfectly ordinary editor material.
Here to make some poorly written shitstub about somebody or something you have to be a 14th level grand poobah of the elucidated brethren of Aspergia to give half a shit about, then bugger off whence they came.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Just a reminder that multiple ED admins have been involved with selling user information to foreign authorities usually with payment.
SINCE WHEN?!??!?!?! Also isnt ED supposed to be anti-fed and anti-authotity

Top Bottom