READ ME Here for a wiki account?: read this thread first

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I'm new here so my question is. What did Quence do to warrant being treated so badly.
1. quence is a perpetually 23-26 year old CIS borne internationally famous female model that travels to podunk Alaska/American/European towns while touring internationally as said model, and is in actuality a 59 year old balding fat gay man who trolls for gay CP.

Last edited:

Old Snake

They simply don't make Shit Posters like they used
Reaction score
1. quence is a perpetually 23-26 year old CIS borne internationally famous female model that travels to podunk Alaska/American/European towns while touring internationally as a said model, and is in actuality a 59 year old balding fat gay man who trolls for gay CP.
How has this individual not been banned yet.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
1. quence is a perpetually 23-26 year old CIS borne internationally famous female model that travels to podunk Alaska/American/European towns while touring internationally as said model, and is in actuality a 59 year old balding fat gay man who trolls for gay CP.
How has this individual not been banned yet.
One of the first things new EDF posters learn to do is to NEVER trust or believe anything Tiny Tim says. How do I put this so it doesn't sound too mean-spirited.....hmmm.....well, let's just say that Tiny Tim has always had a bit of a rocky relationship with the truth.....if you get my drift.

Old Snake

They simply don't make Shit Posters like they used
Reaction score
One of the first things new EDF posters learn to do is to NEVER trust or believe anything Tiny Tim says. How do I put this so it doesn't sound too mean-spirited.....hmmm.....well, let's just say that Tiny Tim has always had a bit of a rocky relationship with the truth.....if you get my drift.
I finally get it. Here it's every person for themselves.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
@Quence has been here since 2015-16 and hasn't aged.
I haven’t been on EDF for that long but thank you, Tiny Tim, for noticing that I take care of myself. Besides avoiding the sun (sun damage really ages you), I moisturize, do not consume alcohol or drugs, eat healthy food, drink lots of water, get decent exercise, and try to sleep for at least 7-8 hours every night.

Now Rin Tin Timmy, you can adopt some of these good habits and significantly improve your chances for finding the love of your life.

Top Bottom